No announcement yet.

Controversy over Marc Anthony singing at All-Star Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controversy over Marc Anthony singing at All-Star Game

People were actually upset that Major League Baseball would have someone from another country singing at the game.

He comments on it at starting at the 2:37 mark.

I don't have an opinion on the matter. People are entitled to be outraged at ridiculous things.

The only thing that comes to mind when hearing Marc Anthony's name apart from J-LO is this classic song from the 90's. It's an ATG

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      People were actually upset that Major League Baseball would have someone from another country singing at the game.

He comments on it at starting at the 2:37 mark.

I could understand if someone from another country sang the national anthem, but Anthony is from New York.

Comment

Comment

Comment

You gotta be ignorant to be a racist, I guess.

I'm surprised they're even watching baseball what with all the Hispanic players and all.

Comment

but Marc Anthony was born in NYC

sold over 12 million records worldwide, he's been in movies, has won 2 Grammy's

I do believe in freedom of speech, everyone is entitled to their opinion...that said @the ignorance in this country

I've been to 4 of his concerts and he could put on a show, mind you half the crowd in those concerts are white

ATG status
              Last edited by -jose-; 07-19-2013, 08:11 AM.

Comment

What always makes the stupid ****s complaining about immigrants so funny is that their families came here as immigrants. Our nation exists because of people fleeing their home countries to find better lives here.

Especially when Marc Anthony is American.

Comment

There's no hope for America.

Comment

Apparently American born Hispanics aren't allowed to show any patriotism.

Smh...

Comment

Working...
                    X