No announcement yet.

How Come Everyone Who Talks Down On Religion LOOKS LIKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Butler, I don’t think you know enough to debate him. Just leave it at that.
    I think you are at your best when you show your lack of culinary understanding.
    why?? i think butler doing fine representing atheist in this thread.

you just taking side.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Nothing in the Bible says anything about what you just said about Catholics. There is Christianity, then there is Catholicism. One is Bible based while the other is a bit of Bible sprinkled with a lot of paganism and selling of indulgences
      I already assumed that your version of Dungeons and Dragons was the only true and valid version.

Because of course it is.

Comment

Motha****a do got a point

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          I wouldn't lie about this my friend, I have no reason to do so.

It may sound ridiculous to some, but I gain nothing on this earth when I speak about The Gospel of Jesus Christ, nothing but being mocked and ridiculed by other individuals who don't believe in God's Word.

We are called to spread the good news, but that doesn't mean everyone will believe. When someone doesn't, all we can do is pray for them. Asides from that, we keep spreading it elsewhere, like He has told us to do so.

Like I said before, God gave us free will to do as we please, but he will demand from us once we are in his presence.

God is real and so is his mercy, that's why I try to do as he commands. I don't always succeed, but I try, I'm not perfect.

I would rather have the whole world hate and ridicule me for being a follower of Jesus, than to have everyone's approval and live without God in my life.

So well said, brother.

Just have to picture Jesus and how he was mocked and ridiculed even when he was trying to help.

Having a relationship with God helps a soul live a better life. Those who deny themselves that are only hurting themselves.

Peace, brother...

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            I wouldn't lie about this my friend, I have no reason to do so.

It may sound ridiculous to some, but I gain nothing on this earth when I speak about The Gospel of Jesus Christ, nothing but being mocked and ridiculed by other individuals who don't believe in God's Word.

We are called to spread the good news, but that doesn't mean everyone will believe. When someone doesn't, all we can do is pray for them. Asides from that, we keep spreading it elsewhere, like He has told us to do so.

Like I said before, God gave us free will to do as we please, but he will demand from us once we are in his presence.

God is real and so is his mercy, that's why I try to do as he commands. I don't always succeed, but I try, I'm not perfect.

I would rather have the whole world hate and ridicule me for being a follower of Jesus, than to have everyone's approval and live without God in my life.

whatever bro u can believe in jesus as ur savior and all that, i just think the wall of text bible quotes does the opposite of what u want it to, it puts people off

unless u just wanna preach to the converted. by the looks of the replies seems to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              why?? i think butler doing fine representing atheist in this thread.

you just taking side.
              You would think so

So, you are a biblical scholar? Are you yourself knowledgeable enough or qualified in biblical studies? Historical context?

Comment

You guys still believe im god? Lol i stopped believing in Santa at 6.. i believe in myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Ten years ago when I graduated Physics school

Comment

I love how the atheists ridicule believers, saying we believe in fairy tales and compare God to Santa, then expect us to believe that everything came from nothing on accident, and that ENTROPY leads to organization. Everything we've ever observed indicates that things break down, and turn to a less usable form, yet we're expected to believe that things become more complex.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I love how the atheists ridicule believers, saying we believe in fairy tales and compare God to Santa, then expect us to believe that everything came from nothing on accident, and that ENTROPY leads to organization. Everything we've ever observed indicates that things break down, and turn to a less usable form, yet we're expected to believe that things become more complex.
                      i don't know therefore god did it

sweet sweet logic

Comment

Working...
                      X