Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did you guys score Joshua-Parker ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with all these phucking crackas, and my homie DramaShow, who scored it about 9-3 AJ.

Comment

Without question Joshua won the fight. However, he do it in a convincing fashion though.

Comment

I had it 8 rounds to 4 or 9 rounds to 3 for AJ, was the right decision

Comment

8-4/7-5 ish for Joshua. Shit was so boring, I lost interest in keeping score.

Comment

I had it 7-3-2. And I virtually never score rounds even, but I thought there were several close rounds here.

I remember the first round was one of my even rounds. That's among the most uneventful first rounds in a HW fight ever I think.

Comment

Parker won two, maybe three (at best) rounds. A clear win for Joshua.

Comment

I had it 8-4 for Joshua. There are round that were difficult to score but I'll give it to AJ since he's the bigger champion.

Comment

Just watched it properly. I have Parker rounds 5&6 otherwise all Joshua.

The deciding factor for me when it was close was usually that Joshua controlled the ring from the center. That was something klitschko was really good at, even against Joshua he did that well. I think that was one of the things Joshua really improved on for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X