Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What event, or non event, can cause each and every one of us, to look out for eachoth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    Yes, you did.

Premise 1) Everyone is born evil.
    Premise 2) Only the love of Christ can change that.
    Conclusion: Those who don't go in for the whole 'love of Christ' thing (i.e. the non Christians) must therefore remain evil.

That's what you said, boiled down to the basic premise and the deductive reasoning.
    I’m trying to explain, yet avoid going to prison, again... I’m not a nice person, none of my lil homies or family members would ever call me nice/kind/forgiving/. I think I was near 15/16, when I shot a dude, 595 avalani arms apt number 2. I ruined his life, he didn’t die, and that made me really mad, he never walked again, (I dint believe in GOD). I was a ****** par excellence... homie, I got proof for pretty much every thing my old azz brags about... I’m one of the biggest failures I’ve ever heard of or encountered.. so I shot this puto, 6 times, 22 rifle, rim fire, Tua gonna clown me, shooting pellets etc. I didn’t have my HK 91 at that time... tua is my homie and knows real things. Beercules thinks his m4 can fix a lot of so called simple problems, but, I, go old man believe .308 hits home and expresses my intentions better/best. I have a CAR 15, it kicks up lil to no dust, Hk. 308, Allah Akbar, Hk.308 kicks up big dust..

I probably don’t need it, but knowing “honey Mae” is always faithful, “Semper fidelis”. In Spanish it’s sempre(always) fedelis(faithful!)

Premise number three. My belief in God is Goid for you... I don’t fear cops, sociopathic tendencies.... call me Pablo... ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      No, that's not correct... you are making a poor attempt to put things there that I didn't say.

The love of Christ is a spiritual experience, without Christ in our lives, we cannot experience all that He has to offer. That does not mean men are still not evil, but Christ said "if you love me, you will keep my commands"... that's independent of feelings and denying the daily temptations we all encounter, Christ's love is what catches us when we fall BECAUSE we are still evil.

If you want to take that as me saying Christians are somehow perfect or whatever other way you want to try to twist it somehow, that's fine, but I'm not going to argue about this because I have my beliefs and so do you.
      You didn't say that no Christian are evil. You said that they are the only ones who might not be.

What you said is very, very clear. I'm not putting in anything that you didn't say yourself. You said that every person who is not a Christian is evil.

You have your beliefs and I have mine? Fuck off. Your beliefs are what make you a cunt. You have just said, in black and white, that I am evil.

Your beliefs are not only stupid, but they are vile and are an example of the exact problem that this thread is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I’m trying to explain, yet avoid going to prison, again... I’m not a nice person, none of my lil homies or family members would ever call me nice/kind/forgiving/. I think I was near 15/16, when I shot a dude, 595 avalani arms apt number 2. I ruined his life, he didn’t die, and that made me really mad, he never walked again, (I dint believe in GOD). I was a ****** par excellence... homie, I got proof for pretty much every thing my old azz brags about... I’m one of the biggest failures I’ve ever heard of or encountered.. so I shot this puto, 6 times, 22 rifle, rim fire, Tua gonna clown me, shooting pellets etc. I didn’t have my HK 91 at that time... tua is my homie and knows real things. Beercules thinks his m4 can fix a lot of so called simple problems, but, I, go old man believe .308 hits home and expresses my intentions better/best. I have a CAR 15, it kicks up lil to no dust, Hk. 308, Allah Akbar, Hk.308 kicks up big dust..

I probably don’t need it, but knowing “honey Mae” is always faithful, “Semper fidelis”. In Spanish it’s sempre(always) fedelis(faithful!)

Premise number three. My belief in God is Goid for you... I don’t fear cops, sociopathic tendencies.... call me Pablo... ok...
        Perhaps you are a better person than you give yourself credit for.

Yes, shooting someone is a bad thing to do. But I don't think it was your religious belief that changed your behaviour.

The adolescent brain hasn't finished developing. The areas which are responsible for moral reasoning are still maturing. Some research suggests that this process doesn't finish until someone is in their early twenties.

You just grew into adulthood, and the final version of you had a better understanding of things.

Have faith in yourself.

Comment

Perhaps you are a better person than you give yourself credit for.

Yes, shooting someone is a bad thing to do. But I don't think it was your religious belief that changed your behaviour.

The adolescent brain hasn't finished developing. The areas which are responsible for moral reasoning are still maturing. Some research suggests that this process doesn't finish until someone is in their early twenties.

You just grew into adulthood, and the final version of you had a better understanding of things.

Have faith in yourself.
          Having faith in myself.... wow... I’ve been brainwashed all my life to not have any faith in myself....

I need a month or two to unshackle myself from mental slavery..... months... unencubering one’s self from mental slavery, might appear on paper to be an obvious self defeating constraint. I gotta believe in me more. Peace brother...

Comment

You didn't say that no Christian are evil. You said that they are the only ones who might not be.

What you said is very, very clear. I'm not putting in anything that you didn't say yourself. You said that every person who is not a Christian is evil.

You have your beliefs and I have mine? Fuck off. Your beliefs are what make you a cunt. You have just said, in black and white, that I am evil.

Your beliefs are not only stupid, but they are vile and are an example of the exact problem that this thread is talking about.
            I told you I wasn't going to argue about this.

Once again, I SAID that the heart of man is evil, ie. All of us. I also said the love of Christ is all that can change that. One doesn't have to be a "Christian" to have to love of Christ. In fact, it is my belief that, sadly, many Christians never fully ever have that love, they just go to church, do their Sunday thing and the rest of the time just live for themselves.

Having a Godly love means that one has made a conscious decision to help people, even though they may not want to, it means giving the local bum money to eat, or to give him clothes, it means going against our very nature to want to do evil, which obviously is very, very difficult.

So you see, the nature of being evil as the human heart is, is built into all of us, it's up to each person to decide what is the right thing for them.

Are you evil at the core? Yes, you are. Am I also? Yes, I am.

Jeremiah 17:9

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?"

You can't say it more plainly than that.

Comment

Some aliens would have us all holding hands singing kum-by-ah while we all build railguns.

Comment

Boxing vs Phaggot MMa guys...

Comment

no one should wait for an event. we all know right from wrong (unless we are certifiably crazy).

start from there.

if we each did the right thing, all will be swell.
                  accept responsibility for your actions
                  make no excuses for them
                  be the best law abiding person you can be

Comment

Working...
                  X