Golovkin's lost scalps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
    Why would he do it then?

He says he deserves more $$ now??? He couldn't fight at T-Mobile or MGM and had to move to StubHub where he MIGHT HAVE sold half the seats. And HE CHOSE cab driver Vanes instead of Andrade or Dervachenko.

That says enough about his character.

He made requirements for Canelo...year long VADA testing, hair follicle...Canelo agreed.

Now he says he gets 50/50 after not being able to sell out StubHub...its clear Gennady doesn't want the fight.

A duck is a duck, boy
    Who is this Eric Gomez? You can't get up Canelo's rectum any further bud. Requirements for Canelo; I mean WOW crazy that Canelo should enroll in VADA after testing dirty. That shouldn't have to be a requirement imposed on him it is something Canelo should do regardless if he fought Golovkin or not.

Seriously your username says it all. LOL! Go fawn over pictures of Canelo . . . you aren't a serious boxing fan. I have already stated I think 40/45 is about right. So I'm not jumping on the 50/50 split.

The only ducking here is you not admitting why you get a woody every time you look at Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/8133630/dmitry-pirog-his-august-hbo-fight-middleweight-titlist-gennady-golovkin-serious-back-injury

BACK INJURY! See that part? Stop trying to act like the guy was soooo avoided... he had PLENTY of attempts to solidify his legacy as a great fighter, but Sanchez was writing check golovkin's ass couldn't pay.
      Dude, you need a job. Mentally masterbating far too much. Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        Dude, you need a job. Mentally masterbating far too much. Get a life.
        Oh, I'm sorry... did I poke holes in the OPs theory and hurt your feelings? Go **** yourself

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
          What is it called when someone says something inaccurate about something they know nothing about??
          you made a thread about "golovkins lost scalps" and then included 4 that you say you dont really consider as real....lolol..i openly admitted i didnt read the whole thing and literally was scrolling down to replies when i saw laras name and the comments you included

you included lara but dont consider it an actual duck or lost scalp...ur the real dummy....you put names in their for dramatical purposes but cant back it up to match your intention

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Oh, I'm sorry... did I poke holes in the OPs theory and hurt your feelings? Go **** yourself
            Sorry. Meth4U explains your focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              GGG was avoided but I wouldn’t spend 5 hours writing about someone.
              I understand that & that's exactly why I did it. There should be a historical account to show the extent & names that did avoid him rather than the continually spewed nonsense that his "resume is poor." The lack of names on his resume is not his fault. If you put half of the men that avoided him on it, he'd appear stacked.

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
              Too many guys on this forum just make up random facts, are spouting non-sense or just cant even make proper arguments.
              Simply providing a quick reference for anyone that is interested in investigating the actual facts surrounding each failed negotiation. There are always reasons for negotiations to fall through, I understand that, but the sheer volume of champions on this list is staggering. If I wanted to delve even deeper & provide the names & purses of their chosen next opponents it would be even more laughable when the repeated phases has always been "who has he fought?" & "he brings nothing to the table."

Thank you both for the feedback you provided.
              Last edited by S7V7N; 05-28-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
                I understand that & that's exactly why I did it. There should be a historical account to show the extent & names that did avoid him rather than the continually spewed nonsense that his "resume is poor." The lack of names on his resume is not his fault. If you put half of the men that avoided him on it, he'd appear stacked.

Simply providing a quick reference for anyone that is interested in investigating the actual facts surrounding each failed negotiation. There are always reasons for negotiations to fall through, I understand that, but the sheer volume of champions on this list is staggering. If I wanted to delve even deeper & provide the names & purses of their chosen next opponents it would be even more laughable when the repeated phases has always been "who has he fought?" & "he brings nothing to the table."

Thank you both for the feedback you provided.
                Honestly, I'd be interested in seeing that. List those very same people that turned avoided GGG and the person they fought right afterwards AND the purse they got AND where they were ranked and if it was ever a bigger fight than the Gennady fight they just turned down.

That'd be interesting to see actually.

Comment

ok, lemme get this straight. GGG couldnt go up 8 lbs to face Ward but wanted Brooke to come up 13 lbs to face him? And you think that's fair? haha. They knew Ward wasn't gonna fight them at 164. This is how you claim someone is ducking you. Make an offer you know they will refuse. Ward was the man at 168, if he wanted to face him, he should have went to 168. I mean, he was knocking out hws in sparring right? 8 lbs should have been nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    ok, lemme get this straight. GGG couldnt go up 8 lbs to face Ward but wanted Brooke to come up 13 lbs to face him? And you think that's fair? haha. They knew Ward wasn't gonna fight them at 164. This is how you claim someone is ducking you. Make an offer you know they will refuse. Ward was the man at 168, if he wanted to face him, he should have went to 168. I mean, he was knocking out hws in sparring right? 8 lbs should have been nothing.
                    the most ridiculous **** i heard was around the time ward was fighing kovalev sanchez gave an interview where he said golovkin could beat all the guys at 175 "but thats not on the table right now so i wont talk about it"

i would favor a guy like joe smith to pummel golovkin lol....golovkin cant even finish of an A level jr mw ...cant even beat him convincingly

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                      ok, lemme get this straight. GGG couldnt go up 8 lbs to face Ward but wanted Brooke to come up 13 lbs to face him? And you think that's fair?
                      Was it fair for Brook? Absolutely not, but let's not forget that he asked for it! Gennady didn't call him out or even go after him. It was Eubank that "lost his pen" & Hearn that offered him up. I would have been so much happier had he offered up DeGale, but that didn't happen & none of us know why. Loeffler was on the clock with only 9 weeks left before the date they had already set & when Brook accepted all the same terms that Eubank turned down they jumped on it. He was still a big name with an undefeated record. Canelo just fought Khan ffs, turnabout is fairplay & Golovkin still took the tougher test no matter how you spin it.

Everyone keeps going to Ward because it's obviously the best name on the list yet there was a more than fair offer made. Ward was asking for 60% & Golovkin offered 50/50 in the middle (4lbs less). Ward didn't counter with "I'll give you 60% if you come to 168". There's a whole nother thread about whether you think the 164 meet-in-the-middle offer was fair or not. I personally think neither wanted the fight, especially without having some advantage, it really just came down to weight. But yes, that was a very reasonable offer, the problem is that Ward never fought again at 168 and Golovkin's team had been somewhat talking about that for a couple of years by the time Ward finally seemed to entertain it. It was really not going to happen at that exact time so we really don't have a concrete answer because the talks never continued when Ward went up in weight & took on another very tough challenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X