Is GGG generally just a weird guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OP is clearly a faaggott

Comment

I find it makes him much more interesting. Very nice guy but also shows his badass side when we wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Right now I doubt you even have a fan base of 5. And he will make more money in less than an hour in September than you'll make in your entire sad lifetime making pointless threads.
        5 his pushing it...i bet even his parents secretly root against him.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Right now I doubt you even have a fan base of 5. And he will make more money in less than an hour in September than you'll make in your entire sad lifetime making pointless threads.
          Triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

That was 6 years ago, i'd guess he speaks better English now.
            Decent that! That is the first time i have seen him speaking English! What a underrated skill and ability it is to be bilingual....

Comment

golovkin comes off as fake to me. Fake "good boy". So I don't watch many of his promo vids and interviews if i can help it.

Comment

I think they told him to say the "good boy" "drama show" shuff in the Canelo promo. You don't go this many years without advancing your English or no one telling you that those are quirky things to say. It sounded very scripted for him to say those in that interview.

I've got no problem with his personality though. He's cool. Loma seems like a strange dude. GG, not so much.

Comment

Hello, here it is often one wrote thrasal verb "comes off " what does it mean? Please, tell me, I bad know English

Comment

The matter is that GGG knows mere five words , quite like me��, of course he might know more many words but not sure about how used those ones

Comment

By the by, I have been learning English language for two years, only myself, without any help, so , I hope you who read me can understand me. English language very difficult for me

Comment

Working...
                      X