Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy's Diaz: I Felt Jacobs Beat Golovkin, Canelo Will Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I was suprised so many in the UK felt Jacobs won???
    Bitter Kell Brook fans lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      You sound like Jacobs didn't even win 1 round???
      Didn't say that...but he sure as hell didn't do anywhere near enough to win the fight. If you anybody/feels differently give me evidence but you won't because there isn't any. This fight had a lot of close rounds and in boxing history close rounds almost always go to the champion, aggressor, guy who lands cleaner/harder punches and throws/lands more in those rounds which is why GGG rightfully won.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        The key statement in this thread, is something i've recently posted regarding how low expectations cause blurred vision:

"Going in you don’t expect what you get so anything outside of that you think is a victory."
        I thought I was the only one but I'm glad someone focused on that statement which helps understand the narrative that followed..

Comment

because jacobs punches was more spectacular nuff said, roaring after landed big hits and threw flurries at times (thou most of them blocked), while golovkin consistently jab him / less spectacular
          114-113 is most fair score, with KD as difference

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
            because jacobs punches was more spectacular nuff said, roaring after landed big hits and threw flurries at times (thou most of them blocked), while golovkin consistently jab him / less spectacular
            114-113 is most fair score, with KD as difference
            ahahaha Jacobs landed one decent overhand right (which did nothing) and numerous pitter-patter hooks which were mostly blocked. You call that spectacular? I suggest you look in the dictionary.

Spectacular's knocking somebody down, wobbling them numerous times with flush overhand/straight rights and uppercuts all night! Golovkin's POWER jab did more damage to Jacobs (popping his head back all night) than any of Jacobs punches where GGG didn't flinch once. Even Kell Brooks uppercuts had more of an impact lol.

Comment

Just because you did not get Ko'ed, does not mean you won. Just because you ran and ran and kept eating power jabs does not mean you won.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                This is what most of the neutral pundits say. Jacobs nullified much of Golovkin's attack, but Golovkin also stifled Jacobs' output too - which is why some stated disappointment that the fight didn't have more fireworks.

If Danny let his hands go more it would have led to more exchanges, which is probably why he didn't. So the statement is true if it has the caveat '...and didn't get caught' attached.
                Yes he would have run the risk of getting caught. Any one who fights Golovkin incurs risk however they fight him. Danny seemed to be handling GGG's power, but then he was never caught with flush combinations. A rematch is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobArum View Post
                  Only r3tards who don't know jack about boxing thought he won. Also, don't forget that app is most likely downloaded by Americans not Kazakhstani's so of course they're going to side with the home fighter (especially blacks). Reality is the 3 ringside judges, HBO and 90% of international tv crews and media all scored the fight for GGG.

Golovkin dropped Jacobs, wobbled him numerous times, was the aggressor marching forward all night, controlled the fight with his jab, didn't get hurt once, outpunched/outlanded Jacobs overall according to Compubox and outpunched/outlanded Jacobs in 9 of 12 rounds with 1 round even. So Golovkin clearly won the fight.

Meanwhile, CHEAT Jacobs refused to be weighed by both IBF & HBO scales (because he was 15lbs-20lbs heavier), had a 4 inch height advantage, 7 inch reach advantage and 90% KO ratio yet couldn't hurt GGG once lmao. He also fought backwards after getting dropped in the 4th. At the end of the fight he wore shades to hide 2 black eyes but GGGs skin was good enough for a commercial. What a complete joke.

FACTS don't lie (only Fl0mos do).
                  So you started with "blacks." And ended with flom0s...

If the refs were black I think you'd turn into a Ted Kazinski

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobArum View Post
                    Bitter Kell Brook fans lol
                    I thought you would say all the "black UK Boxing fans." Don't quit now!

Comment

Canelo is looking past Chavez Jr. which is a very dangerous move. He will have his hands full in May, and I suspect he will take some lumps. I suspect he will use the Chavez fight as his way of avoiding GGG by saying he doesn't belong at the heavier weights and will not drop back down to his favorite catch weight of 155.

Comment

Working...
                      X