Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Manny oppose to WADA back in 2010 vs Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    ''That much info?'' I'm analyzing 3 different occassions or rather interviews regarding Pac's loss to Morales and the reason why, as I said, Brian Kenny's question posed to Pac why he didn't want WADA style testing.

There's nothing to get bent out of shape about that. At least some people are brave enough to answer the question, ''Why didn't Manny Pacquiao want WADA style testing for the initial Floyd bout?'' Can you answer that? It's my article?

Comment

''That much info?'' I'm analyzing 3 different occassions or rather interviews regarding Pac's loss to Morales and the reason why, as I said, Brian Kenny's question posed to Pac why he didn't want WADA style testing.

There's nothing to get bent out of shape about that. At least some people are brave enough to answer the question, ''Why didn't Manny Pacquiao want WADA style testing for the initial Floyd bout?'' Can you answer that? It's my article?
      "It's my article" WWAAA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        You may have just written THE book on the allegations surrounding the drug testing issue, SugarKaineHook.

At this point, since the fight has been all said and done, people can take it from two points of view...

Either Pac was avoiding being tested for his own mysterious reasons. Or it was all just a planned delay and marketing tactic to generate massive interest for the fight.

Makes one wonder about the mysterious shoulder injury which miraculously healed with sea water and salt.

A rematch for easy money is the most logical conclusion for the loser.

like a mind of a bat sonar you said, you conveniently left out the surgery

Comment

I read it to humor OP cause seemed my post hurt his feelings a bit. Nothing new here, same o information being recycled. Like I said unless you have the smoking gun that Proves someone cheated or didnt these threads are a waste of time cause their has literally been 1000's of them created and all accomplished nothing.

Comment

I'm so tired of Manny & Floyd back n forth talk. Let it go mfers. I got no problem if you think Floyd or Manny is the best to the worst fighter ever for w/e reason you wanna make it about, but ffs just keep that **** to yourself. That **** is dated af. Why doesn't someone buy mannyfloyd.com or floydmanny.com & all you f#cking Floyd & Manny 24/7/365 momos can just go post endless about Manny & Floyd there.

Comment

are you brave enough to answer my question?

what's the RN name who administered Floyd the IV?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I'm so tired of Manny & Floyd back n forth talk. Let it go mfers. I got no problem if you think Floyd or Manny is the best to the worst fighter ever for w/e reason you wanna make it about, but ffs just keep that **** to yourself. That **** is dated af. Why doesn't someone buy mannyfloyd.com or floydmanny.com & all you f#cking Floyd & Manny 24/7/365 momos can just go post endless about Manny & Floyd there.
                you could avoid clicking those threads where Floyd or Pac is involved.

simple?

Comment

Why didnt pac man just take those test???, him not taking those test has ruined everything!!!!

Comment

This is called thread back fire Sugar!

Comment

First you have to clear this one up

what is WADA style test?

Comment

Working...
                      X