No announcement yet.

Wilfredo Vazquez Jr talking ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
    Basically, he is telling JuanMa that he is READY to beat the **** out of him at ANY weight. NO NEED for promoters etc. Let's do it... be a man and sign this fight. I will fight you for free. I just want to put those gloves on and beat the **** out of your monkey-face. You are a girl... You have always fought bums on their way out, or fighters not ready... You are an embarrassment to Puerto Rico. I was the one who told the press you look like a monkey... You have NO balls...

He basically ripped JuanMa an ass.
    lol Rocky Martinez is the one who looks like a monkey though

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
      DAAAAAAAMN! Those are fighting words right there, thats hate. Even said he'll fight JuanMa at 130 just for the joy of ending his career. But question: Was he talking about Cotto when he said "....only cowards die taking a knee in a corner like your boy did". #thisgunbegood

I don't know if JuanMa and Cotto are all that close etc. I know Tito and JuanMa were boys and I also know that Tito and Cotto are not boys etc.

Vasquez went in on JuanMa... Definitely some street level shet but he has no respect for JuanMa. As a fighter, I like Vasquez more than I do JuanMa.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        lol Rocky Martinez is the one who looks like a monkey though
        He was talking about calderon. Vasquez said your boy that ended his career on his knees which is what calderon did. Plus there's I think juanma n calderon are friends

Comment

Who cares about two puero rican punching bags with no skill lmao tis dudes are hot garbage bascially hyped up c level fightas that never really were world class another bob arum creation

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            Who cares about two puero rican punching bags with no skill lmao tis dudes are hot garbage bascially hyped up c level fightas that never really were world class another bob arum creation
            Obviously you do since your ****** ass clicked on the thread

Comment

They have better action fights than any of the fighters you have listed in ur sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                They have better action fights than any of the fighters you have listed in ur sig.
                Too bad they don't have better careers

Comment

Big ups to Broner. I had no idea he had mexican fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                    Some people like to see grown men who dress up like Floyd in the ring. I'd rather watch a REAL Vasquez than a low budget Mayweather impersonator.

All that fro-brushin post fight is WWF corny shet to me.

But then again, I am not 16 years old anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ME123 View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=pZWclljqhFc

For those of you who understand Spanish listen and watch this. Wilfredo talking crap about and too Jaumma.....
                      Does anyone really even care about vasquez jr.....

for the record, juanma may be down at the elite level, but his career is way better than vasquez jr......

lets talk crap about a shot fighter,,,, it would be like dawson calling out roy jones right now,,,, pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X