Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander talking made trash about Khan and Brook..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mk12345 View Post
    Evenly matched.... Alexander should have 3 losses too.
    Maybe so,but at the end of the day he does not have 3 losses..

Comment

Alexander no where near khan level.

Khan kills him if he dont ***** out

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        This is very questionable tbh..Alexander is a unified two div Champion,Khan is a unified Champion..I think both have good resumes,but let's be honest Khan has 3 losses and Alexander has one..It's close but I'd actually give the edge to Alexander in both resumes and achievements..
        Well the Peterson lost was as close to the Kotelnik win for Alexannder.

Also you could argue Matthyse actually beat Alexander as well if Peterson beat Khan.

Comment

I'm sure Khan and Brook aren't crying about the 'burning' criticism like Alexander would...

Comment

Maybe so,but at the end of the day he does not have 3 losses..
            Stop with this ****. It's like you can't use your own mind.

Alexander really lost 3 times. And Khan has only really lost twice. You know this so why pretend? Peterson was on PEDs. It's a joke that that is even an official loss on Khan's record not to mention that Khan should have won on points anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
              Well the Peterson lost was as close to the Kotelnik win for Alexannder.

Also you could argue Matthyse actually beat Alexander as well if Peterson beat Khan.
              Kotelnik beat Alexander far more convincingly then Peterson beat Khan. Kotelnik-Alexander wasn't an "either way" type of fight to score. Peterson-Khan was.

Comment

This is very questionable tbh..Alexander is a unified two div Champion,Khan is a unified Champion..I think both have good resumes,but let's be honest Khan has 3 losses and Alexander has one..It's close but I'd actually give the edge to Alexander in both resumes and achievements..
                Khan easily has a better resume than Alexander. Alexander has Witter, Urango, Maidana, and, I'm only listing him because of the belt, Bailey.

Khan has Paulie, Kotelnik, Maidana, arguably Peterson, and Judah. Give me those names when Khan beat them over Alexander's wins. People can't **** on Paulie after the Broner fight, and they can't **** on Judah after the Garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Stop with this ****. It's like you can't use your own mind.

Alexander really lost 3 times. And Khan has only really lost twice. You know this so why pretend? Peterson was on PEDs. It's a joke that that is even an official loss on Khan's record not to mention that Khan should have won on points anyway
                  I don't know anything..Except your post is full of opinion,not facts..Fact is Alexander has one loss on his resume..Opinion you believe he loss 3 times on his resume..You can use ya mind,or better yet a dictionary to know what are facts and opinions..

The same way your opinion is that Khan should have clearly beat Peterson on points..LOL..What a joke that is..Garcia and Prescott also landed lucky punches right??Stop..

Comment

I don't know anything..Except your post is full of opinion,not facts..Fact is Alexander has one loss on his resume..Opinion you believe he loss 3 times on his resume..You can use ya mind,or better yet a dictionary to know what are facts and opinions..

The same way your opinion is that Khan should have clearly beat Peterson on points..LOL..What a joke that is..Garcia and Prescott also landed lucky punches right??Stop..
                    Those are opinions too dumbass. They are opinions of judges! People are supposed to have their own opinions but you are a sheep apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Kotelnik beat Alexander far more convincingly then Peterson beat Khan. Kotelnik-Alexander wasn't an "either way" type of fight to score. Peterson-Khan was.
                      I agree. Good post

He said Khan should have won on points, he didn't say clearly. Now I remember why I dislike you. You are a bias tool who then ends up saying **** like 'I guess that was a lucky punch as well'. You're trying to put words into peoples mouths.

Please stop being a fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X