Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone watch Khan-Brook on Ringside?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    LOL if you think Haye deserves to fight Vitali after that piss poor "fight" he put up against Wlad, you're nuts. You don't get a big payday for being a pu$$y. Haye is the biggest ***** I've ever seen after that fight.
    why do people equate vitali and wlad just because they're brothers? doesn't make sense, they are totally different fighters with a different skill set.

so you equate matthew hatton to ricky hatton, glen donaire to nonito donaire, jose to miguel cotto?

vitali and haye agreed in public that if haye beats chisora then vitali would fight him, but instead he's been on the run since haye destroyed chisora.

Comment

I can't stand Khan's smugness. Hopefully Brook or Hatton put an end to him.

Comment

I'd like to see Khan-Brook now, I mean han needs some wins like that before fighting a Top level fighter again. Brook can KO Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          I can't stand Khan's smugness. Hopefully Brook or Hatton put an end to him.
          strange how you shrug off brooks smugness and focus only on khans. i wonder why that is. they were both being rather smug in that interview i thought. it wasnt a great moment for either fighter but i guess its creating a build up to when they do eventually fight.

Comment

"c'mon kell, c'mon kell"

Comment

someone upload the video if you can. and hell yeah, i def want to see them fight each other. maybe khan needs a tune up first though, to boost his self esteem a bit and get acquainted with his new trainer. it should happen next year imo.

EDIT: thanks BoxingScenery!

Comment

Brook will fcuking starch that bum.

''I promise you I will knock him out, I've never said this before but I will knock him out'' - Haha, he said that cr4p about Garcia too.

Khan saying he should fight Bradley & he will fight the winner of Brook and Bradley What a pillock.

Comment

Originally posted by mister wolf View Post
                  its funny khan brought up brook declining a title shot vs bradley
                  i endorse this post

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Brook will fcuking starch that bum.

''I promise you I will knock him out, I've never said this before but I will knock him out'' - Haha, he said that cr4p about Garcia too.

Khan saying he should fight Bradley & he will fight the winner of Brook and Bradley What a pillock.

So because he shows his Williness to fight Bradley or a Bradley/Brooks winner Khan is a pillock? I really don't know what happen to us boxing fans in the last 5 years or so... Basically trolling without any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      So because he shows his Williness to fight Bradley or a Bradley/Brooks winner Khan is a pillock? I really don't know what happen to us boxing fans in the last 5 years or so... Basically trolling without any sense.

Who doesn't want a multi-million dollar payday and a shot at world titles?
                      Hes basically implying Brook should unify and fight him. Hes coming off 2 devastating losses and not even fought at 147 yet.
                      He ought to get back in line and work his way up himself without dictating to others like he is above them when he certainly isn't & is in no position to call the shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X