Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Dunn, you seem to be a clever guy, but the ***** in you shines through too often.

I'm a huge Pacquiao fan, and I have no problem saying that if Manny and Floyd fought later this year or in 2013 I'd give Floyd... 85-90% chance of winning (not counting injuries). Although I'm sure it would be great for Floyd and his fans to get a W over Manny in 2013, it can't be at all the same.

If they would've fought in 09-10 and Floyd would've beaten Manny, which could absolutely have happened, IMO it was pretty much a 50-50 fight back then but maybe I'm biased and in reality Floyd should've been a slight favorite. Anyway, if Floyd would've won then, I would've given him much more credit compared to a fight in 2013.

Don't try to say that it means as much today as it did 3 years ago, because it doesn't. Still a good W for Floyd obviously, but definitely not the same.

Comment

• so Manny starts fighting guys with a bit of movement and he is done?

You guys crack me up, has the smoke and mirror act run out of statues and drained opponents?

Last edited by p4p-champ; 08-23-2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• everybody knows this; Even God himself!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          so Manny starts fighting guys with a bit of movement and he is done?

You guys crack me up, has the smoke and mirror act run out of statues and drained opponents?

its just opinions that different people have, life sucks huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
            its just opinions that different people have, life sucks huh?
            Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but its no coincidence that he hasn't looked great against an opponent since Margarito. Throw another stiff in there with him and he'll be back on the cover of Time magazine.
            Last edited by p4p-champ; 08-23-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but its no coincidence that he hasn't looked great against an opponent since Margarito. Throw another stiff in there with him and he'll be back on the cover of Time magazine.

Comment

hell yeah now i agree with this opinion, real boxing fans caught on to pac mang quick, hes a great athlete and a warrior but he will never look good against good boxers

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  He's the same fighter he was in 2008 against Marquez.

aint that rich

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                    Big Dunn, you seem to be a clever guy, but the ***** in you shines through too often.

I'm a huge Pacquiao fan, and I have no problem saying that if Manny and Floyd fought later this year or in 2013 I'd give Floyd... 85-90% chance of winning (not counting injuries). Although I'm sure it would be great for Floyd and his fans to get a W over Manny in 2013, it can't be at all the same.

If they would've fought in 09-10 and Floyd would've beaten Manny, which could absolutely have happened, IMO it was pretty much a 50-50 fight back then but maybe I'm biased and in reality Floyd should've been a slight favorite. Anyway, if Floyd would've won then, I would've given him much more credit compared to a fight in 2013.

Don't try to say that it means as much today as it did 3 years ago, because it doesn't. Still a good W for Floyd obviously, but definitely not the same.

he's a good guy, but he polishes floyd mayweather jr's balls as often as any man on the forum

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      he's a good guy, but he polishes floyd mayweather jr's balls as often as any man on the forum
                      its a shame that you have to call it polishing balls because i post what I believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X