Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130lb Floyd Mayweather vs 130lb Adrien Broner? Whats the outcome?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner comes to fight and backs it up too. Broner does not rely on judges.

Comment

Floys is an athletic beast, people think his style is great and it is, but not just any fool can do it. You need reflexes, timing, speed, extreme stamina, agility, eyes, durability, reasonable power, strength, strong neck, strong and fast legs to do it. That is even before learning every damn shot in the book.

Comment

130 Floyd was one of the most complete packages u can ask for in a boxer. Like, right after Tony Pep- Floyd.

Not quite the temperament he has now, but he was a treat to watch.
        I don't knock the boy Broner, he has potential. But he's nowhere near the level Floyd was back then, and never will be.

Comment

Im going for floyd. Floyd is damn good at 130. a lot more pop and combinations and is very very slick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
            Floyd is arguably one of the best 130'lbers ever. Broner is a noob who talks too much. 130 now is also incredibly weak. Broner is simply an immitator and isn't that good yet, and most likely will never be that good as Floyd.

My bad if you got offended. Sorry.
            But there aren't any fighters fighting right now that can be as good as Floyd, to use that as is weak. Next you mention he talks too much? So if he talks too much it takes away from the reality of his skill level at 22 years old? Next you mention the division isn't skilled? What does that have to do with his own skills and attributes? To say broner is not a skilled fighter is plain wrong, especially considering your non boxing reasons you puked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
              Floys is an athletic beast, people think his style is great and it is, but not just any fool can do it. You need reflexes, timing, speed, extreme stamina, agility, eyes, durability, reasonable power, strength, strong neck, strong and fast legs to do it. That is even before learning every damn shot in the book.
              I agree with everything you just said and I think Floyd would ko him but I think it's an interesting match up between the young mayweather and the current Broner who has sorta modeled his style of boxing after the Post 30 year old version of mayweather as far as his posture in the ring. His personality is not copying mayweather , he's just a 22 year old generation Y baby that's living out his dream and not giving a f.ukk about what anyone thinks, hes a silly kid who just happens to be a skilled and detrmined fighter. he will talk s.h.it and back it up. The current version of Broner would not back down fom the young mayweather and for that he will get knocked out.
              Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-11-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                Your superiority complex is what is exposed. Styles make fights and two boxers would do alot of flash and dance. And this is coming from someone who loves the sweet science but this just wont work. But go ahead and fantasize about two men....im not hear to spoil your fantasy or fun...lol
                ummm... floyd wasnt that guy at 130. smh. seriously ur shooting yourself in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                  130 Floyd was one of the most complete packages u can ask for in a boxer. Like, right after Tony Pep- Floyd.

Not quite the temperament he has now, but he was a treat to watch.
                  I don't knock the boy Broner, he has potential. But he's nowhere near the level Floyd was back then, and never will be.
                  Broner will be the next boxing superstar that everyone loves to hate and want to see knocked out. Broner is 22 and you can already tell he has the tools. When Floyd was 22 nobody thought he could get to ray leonard, sweet pea or rjj level but we all saw he had the real skill and potentiail to be. I still say Broner gets knocked out

Comment

People need to realize that their is a difference between emulation and imitation.

Yes, Broner tries to be like Floyd, but due to lack of boxing IQ and a host of other things....he will never be him.

I mean that's like putting sugar on corn flakes, closing your eyes and pretending it's frosted flakes.

I can't stand Floyd, but he would wipe his @ss with Broner and run him out the ring.

Comment

At 130? Floyd would destroy Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X