No announcement yet.

I Hate Soccer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    It seems that way when a goalie kicks it to center field he is like hoping it gets to a teammate. Until the team is on the march on offense(opponents side of the field) it seems like there is lack of strategy to get the ball there. I'm sure there is but it doesn't seem like it on tv.
    You can say the same thing for any sport.

Boxing- two guys just punch and hope for a lucky open opprtunity to drop the other guy

Baseball- get lucky and smack the ball as hard as you can and run to the pentagon. Outfield, catch the ball and throw it.

American Football-tackle anyone you see, quarterback..just throw the ball to any open player you see.

Basketball-just shoot the ball into the bucket

none of those sports take much stragety.

Reason you dont think football takes much stragety is cause you don't realize what's going on in the game. You look at it and think everything is the same pass and hope for the best.

No, thats why they're different formations, positions, and styles of play. Successful teams are the ones with plenty of different strageties cause they have to adjust to how the other team plays. Some teams play possession, counter attack, pressure, defending.

All this doesn't just happen.

Comment

The Gernan build up is so quick and well organized on the counter. To say there's not much stragety in the sports makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post

Boxing- two guys just punch and hope for a lucky open opprtunity to drop the other guy

Baseball- get lucky and smack the ball as hard as you can and run to the pentagon. Outfield, catch the ball and throw it.

American Football-tackle anyone you see, quarterback..just throw the ball to any open player you see.

Reason you dont think football takes much stragety is cause you don't realize what's going on in the game. You look at it and think everything is the same pass and hope for the best.

No, thats why they're different formations, positions, and styles of play. Successful teams are the ones with plenty of different strageties cause they have to adjust to how the other team plays. Some teams play possession, counter attack, pressure, defending.

All this doesn't just happen.

Go on Ronaldo boy teach them about soccer. Chuck in a few united vids if you can

Comment

That is about as ignorant as saying soccer has no strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Clearly missed the sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              he was being sarcastic,..........

Comment

The Gernan build up is so quick and well organized on the counter. To say there's not much stragety in the sports makes me sick.
                The Germans do everything better than America so this is not surprising.

Comment

Clearly missed the sarcasm
                  Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
                  he was being sarcastic,..........

lol, yeah, went right over my head. My bad.

Comment

I love football,but they are overpaid i agree with that,if anyone deserves ridiculous wages like that its soldiers that risk there lives too keep us safe

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                      I love football,but they are overpaid i agree with that,if anyone deserves ridiculous wages like that its soldiers that risk there lives too keep us safe

Scripts ain't getting better.

Comment

Working...
                      X