Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P Boston Celtics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all the Kobe hate? He's the best doing it right now, show some respect.

Comment

• Boston is at a crossroads. And this finals loss could sway things to change in a major way. Doc might be done for a while. Pierce's contract is almost up, Ray's is up, and a host of other players. Even Sheed said he might call it quits. Then Perk tore his knee up and won't even be ready to go to start the season.

The only thing that's a gurantee is Rondo because he just re-upped his deal. It would seem as though Allen is outta there too to the highest suiter for his services.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        joe d is cool.

he's good too.

that said...... just passing up on melo should have been an automatic firing.
        Darko was highly rated most GMs would have made the same move since 6'8" guys are a dime a dozen, besides he was able to parlay Darko into Stukey who is an alright player even if he is not of the calibur of the guys that got passed up on for Darko.

Joe D is totally at fault for our current broke ass roster of talented yet mismatched parts, hopefully Joe D will be able to take advantage of this offseason to atleast get back on a decent path.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          bull****!

he made 24 points.

weirdest thing is he still found a way to lead both teams in scoring.

damn gunner.
          no he made 23pts, and i dont care how much he scored, its about efficiency, and kobe was anythig but efficient.
          any sg who takes so many shots like kobe and gets tons of phantom calls would have scored 23 points.
          kobe didnt do **** in game 7, get over it

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
            no he made 23pts, and i dont care how much he scored, its about efficiency, and kobe was anythig but efficient.
            any sg who takes so many shots like kobe and gets tons of phantom calls would have scored 23 points.
            kobe didnt do **** in game 7, get over it

15 rebounds is inefficient? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Fact is, everyone, both teams were horrible on offense. What shined in game 7 was the stout defense. They basically played as close a game to street ball as you possibly can while staying professional.

Comment

• hello to all my fellow lakers fans!!!!

im just stopping by to say hello... and to remind mak. about a an avy bet he had....

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                15 rebounds is inefficient? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Fact is, everyone, both teams were horrible on offense. What shined in game 7 was the stout defense. They basically played as close a game to street ball as you possibly can while staying professional.
                sure, the best sg in the league shooting 25% in the most important game of the season, and u kobe fanboys find still a way to praise this guy.
                kobe had nothing to with the victory in game 7, and we didnt play good defense.
                la was just shooting bad, and we couldnt make them pay for it because we didnt rebound the missed shots well.
                dont act like kobe with his 6-24 had anything to do with this victory, without him la would have won even easier.
                Last edited by Schmerzen; 06-19-2010, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X