No announcement yet.

It's Official: We Now Have The Fabulous Four, Part Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official: We Now Have The Fabulous Four, Part Two

Hagler, Hearns, Leonard and Duran. All four were ATGs, and all four fought one another, giving us some great battles.

If the Jones-Lacy fight comes off, we'll finally have a group who are on the same level, if not even better.

Calzaghe, Old Jones Jr, Lacy and Sheika.

I see Calzaghe as the Hearns of the group. Technically very gifted, fantastic jab and devastating power. Like Hearns, JC fought several prime ATGs in multiple divisions.

I see Old Roy as Hagler; rock solid chin, great stamina, never takes a backwards step. Like Hagler, he hasn't stayed in the sport too long or continued fighting when a mere shadow of his former self.

Lacy of course is Leonard. The blurring hand speed, amazing skills, and an expert at movement and timing. He's only retired one time in comparison to Leonard's 47 retirements, but other than their records are pretty much identical.

Sheika is of course Duran. The greatest inside fighter of his era, fearsome punching power and title reigns that spanned 3 decades.

I'm going to wait and see how Lacy-Jones goes before deciding which 4 deserve to be rated higher, but you guys have to admit that there's not much in it.

no... just no

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      no... just no
      Fab 4 Williams, Rogan, Harrison and Fury

Comment

Bait thread.

no... just no
        Don't even bother responding seriously.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Stone View Post
                Hagler, Hearns, Leonard and Duran. All four were ATGs, and all four fought one another, giving us some great battles.

If the Jones-Lacy fight comes off, we'll finally have a group who are on the same level, if not even better.

I see Calzaghe as the Hearns of the group. Technically very gifted, fantastic jab and devastating power. Like Hearns, JC fought several prime ATGs in multiple divisions.
                I stopped reading right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Stone View Post

I see Old Roy as Hagler; rock solid chin, great stamina, never takes a backwards step. Like Hagler, he hasn't stayed in the sport too long or continued fighting when a mere shadow of his former self.

Lacy of course is Leonard. The blurring hand speed, amazing skills, and an expert at movement and timing. He's only retired one time in comparison to Leonard's 47 retirements, but other than their records are pretty much identical.

Sheika is of course Duran. The greatest inside fighter of his era, fearsome punching power and title reigns that spanned 3 decades.

I'm going to wait and see how Lacy-Jones goes before deciding which 4 deserve to be rated higher, but you guys have to admit that there's not much in it.
                  Hahaha. Very good

Comment

no... just no
                    Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                    I stopped reading right there.
                    It's a joke you bellends

Comment

Working...
                    X