Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      i hate their corny, boring, unoriginal movies.

wtf is wrong with you ?!?!?!?
      Nothing is wrong with me.

I love women.

I hate corny, boring, unoriginal movies whether its men or women in there.Thats the difference.

Women being in leading roles isnt whats gonna make a movie good or bad.

Rogue One was great for example. So was Star Wars, X-men, Hunger games... I would most definitely watch a Black Widow movie.

If the movie is good, then its good.

Unlike you i wont hate it JUST BECAUSE the lead is a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        So be it. I don't think NFL players should walk on eggshells and stay quiet about police brutality just because white conservatives might get offended about uppity Negros.

This isn't the slavery or Jim Crow era anymore.
        I say cool, go for it. I have always believed that one should not be half assed in anything they do.

Just like players have the right to have their protests, consumers will have the right in not supporting the product. Free speech and expression works both ways.

Comment

doesnt every country sing their version of an anthem at their sporting events

if so, im not sure its a good idea to protest it in thjose countries

you can say has too many freedoms
          You right, my post should have been written more generally

I wouldn't wanna live in a country where people are forced to participate in the anthem, feels very 1984-y
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-24-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

they spend more time away from the game. plenty of time to show themselves making a ''difference''.

lets cut to the chase...how would you deal with an employee of yours who is protesting on company time ?
            The protesting does not occur during playing time. It occurs a few seconds before the playing begins.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-t...tional-anthem/

And rightfully so, I wholeheartedly agree. Thoughts?
              Are you nuts?? I'm a Canadian not an American but as far as I know you guys haven't slipped into a richer version of North Korea where the state reigns supreme. The fact that you support policies of a third world repressive dictatorship is mind boggling.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                The protesting does not occur during playing time. It occurs a few seconds before the playing begins.

Company time is when they arrive at the stadium.. not when the game starts..

Like coach giving pregame instructions and they gonna skip it and be like, "it's not company time"

You know nothing about companies

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Are you nuts?? I'm a Canadian not an American but as far as I know you guys haven't slipped into a richer version of North Korea where the state reigns supreme. The fact that you support policies of a third world repressive dictatorship is mind boggling.
                  Thats how he is.

If you disagree with his politics you should leave his country.

Comment

• Beautiful that most of the NFL will kneel down. Let's hope one of them burns the flag, if you're going ******, might as well go full ******. There will be a backlash in revenue and ratings.

Comment

• Anybody supporting players sitting for the anthem is a ****ing ******. If they want to protest, they should do it during the week when there isnt a football game. What are they protesting exactly? Its become a joke now and maybe something needs to be done to show the NFL that the fans are getting sick of watching a bunch of people kneel for a ****ing anthem.

I watch football to get away from the real world and politics, now they are bringing it into sports? Why dont they do it on their own time, instead of trying to show people they are “united” whatever the **** that means. Trump is right

Comment

Working...
                      X