Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe we are being visited by aliens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Well bacteria are believed to have a lot of control over clouds and many species are bioluminescent so maybe they just all turned off and it appeared they moved away
    But there are no insects in Calgary in winter. It's severely cold, often remains below -20 C for several days or sometimes even weeks.

It could have been some kind of reflection off the ice crystals in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
      But there are no insects in Calgary in winter. It's severely cold, often remains below -20 C for several days or sometimes even weeks.

It could have been some kind of reflection off the ice crystals in the air.
      I didnt say insects, I said bacteria and these same bacteria can posses people and do mind control

By the way, Bacteria form ice crystals quite regularly too
      Last edited by maracho; 08-19-2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
        I have only believed in El Chupacabras... but he's already dead

But seriously I don't believe we have been visited, but logic dictates we are not alone in this ****ing universe
        Shaolin Sword is the chupaVerga!

Comment

I see that "I think it's possible - not sure, but there are so many witnesses" is the most common opinion.

Comment

the universe is infinite.. we cant be the only ones living.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              the universe is infinite.. we cant be the only ones living.
              Simple life is abundant on other planets in other star systems.

Complex life is uncommon, but because of the size of the universe exists on many, many planets.

Intelligent life is rare - perhaps only on a few planets per galaxy.

But interstellar travel in a reasonable amount of time is impossible, according to our current understanding of physics. So the chances are, there are no extra-terrestrials visiting us.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                Simple life is abundant on other planets in other star systems.

Complex life is uncommon, but because of the size of the universe exists on many, many planets.

Intelligent life is rare - perhaps only on a few planets per galaxy.

But interstellar travel in a reasonable amount of time is impossible, according to our current understanding of physics. So the chances are, there are no extra-terrestrials visiting us.
                wormholes bruh or portals/stargates. sure its a fiction for now.. but we will never know

Comment

Comment

UFO captured on video today?

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/watch...P?ocid=U220DHP

Comment

Scientists possibly heard aliens calling us last Saturday

https://www.fromthegrapevine.com/inn...y-radio-pulses

In the early hours of Saturday morning, Aug. 26, scientists seeking signs of intelligent life in outer space got a wake-up call. They detected 15 brief but powerful radio pulses emanating from a mysterious and repeating source – known as FRB 121102 – far across the universe.

One theory is that these powerful laser bursts are being used by extraterrestrial civilizations to power spacecraft. But don’t pop the cork off the champagne bottles just yet. While it’s possible it may be aliens, it could also be something exploding off a nearby star. Nonetheless, it’s exciting.

The discovery was all part of the Breakthrough Initiatives led by Russian philanthropist Yuri Milner with help from physicist Stephen Hawking and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Comment

Working...
                      X