Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Wladimir Klitschko Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Wladimir Klitschko Open Workouts

Anthony Joshua, Wladimir Klitschko Open Workouts Photos Gallery - Matchroom Sport, Klitschko Management Group (KMG) and K2 Promotions have reached agreement with U.S. premium television giants Showtime and HBO to televise the most significant heavyweight world championship match in more than a decade. On Saturday, April 29, IBF Heavyweight World Champion Anthony Joshua will face former unified world champion Wladimir Klitschko from a sold-out Wembley Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Klitschko looks jacked, wow.

Comment

SHOWTIMEEE

Comment

Wlad's style (*post Brewster), size, speed, and stamina advantages have allowed him to go untested for years.

Blaming Wlad's Fury loss to age is lazy and ignorant. Wlad lost because Fury's speed, size, footwork, and counterpunching ability made him wary to let his hands go and, unlike past opponents, Tyson had the stamina to keep it up for 12 rounds. People talk as if Wlad always* hasn't been wary of letting his hands go... even against opponents that he had huge advantages over.

Wlad still has a speed advantage over Joshua; he also has the better defense and vast experience. This is going to be one of the most intense fights in years and it is going to come down to whoever controls the ring (imposes their will). If Joshua can get out of the early rounds, I think his mental strength is going to let him impose his will to stop Wlad midway through the fight.

Comment

look at klitschko's ****ing arms...

Comment

Wow I have never seen a boxer display so much skill in a work out.

This is next level **** man!!

https://youtu.be/kpj2itPki3g

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
              Wow I have never seen a boxer display so much skill in a work out.

This is next level **** man!!

https://youtu.be/kpj2itPki3g
              Klitschko looks good!

Comment

2 Non-earth like specimens roided out their minds going at it. I love it!

Comment

Klitschkos open workout was intense throwing Rapidfire jabs head movement footwork and obsessive aggressiveness hopefully the man can display that this Saturday if he does I see him being too much for AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
                    Wlad's style (*post Brewster), size, speed, and stamina advantages have allowed him to go untested for years.

Blaming Wlad's Fury loss to age is lazy and ignorant. Wlad lost because Fury's speed, size, footwork, and counterpunching ability made him wary to let his hands go and, unlike past opponents, Tyson had the stamina to keep it up for 12 rounds. People talk as if Wlad always* hasn't been wary of letting his hands go... even against opponents that he had huge advantages over.

Wlad still has a speed advantage over Joshua; he also has the better defense and vast experience. This is going to be one of the most intense fights in years and it is going to come down to whoever controls the ring (imposes their will). If Joshua can get out of the early rounds, I think his mental strength is going to let him impose his will to stop Wlad midway through the fight.

Wlad's last 5 or so fights have shown that he cant pull the trigger anymore. He couldnt take Jennings out, he struggled to take Leapia out, and when he fought Fury, it looked like he was punching through tar. His punches had NO snap. Pulev was a perfectly timed punch. Wlad was always the weaker of the 2 brothers, and is not a natural born fighter. He needed youth to do what he did in the HW division for all those years. AJ by TKO in 5 to 7 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X