No announcement yet.

If loma moves to 135 who will give him the most trouble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    I think Mikey Garcia gives him plenty of trouble, but I'm not sure he beats him though. Loma truly is on another level. I expect him to go through several fights without a loss and eventually hit number one p4p and become a 3-division champion and possibly four.
    Lomachenko is talented, but is plenty over hyped. His claims to fame are beating a Walters who didn't even fight back, and also getting mugged by old arse Orlando Salido.

Easter and Garcia would give Lomachenko some issues. For people who haven't paid attention, Lomachenko gets hit by his opponents when they fight back. He isn't untouchable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
      Lomachenko is talented, but is plenty over hyped. His claims to fame are beating a Walters who didn't even fight back, and also getting mugged by old arse Orlando Salido.

Easter and Garcia would give Lomachenko some issues. For people who haven't paid attention, Lomachenko gets hit by his opponents when they fight back. He isn't untouchable.
      Walters didn't even fight back? He tried. It didn't work. It's crazy how little credit Loma gets for that win. Who else made Walters quit? Who else gave him a hard fight? I don't know what a guy has to do to impress some of you people.

Comment

Funny how people say Walters will KO Loma before they actually fought. After the fact, Walters just did not "fight back".

Comment

Mikey Garcia

Easter needs more experience

Comment

I'll say this, Loma is one of those guys who I would not bet money against. Can he lose? Sure, he lost before, but he has so much upside that beating him will be a tall order for any opponent.

He would have to move up to 140 and go against someone like Crawford before I would not consider him a favorite

Comment

Walters didn't even fight back? He tried. It didn't work. It's crazy how little credit Loma gets for that win. Who else made Walters quit? Who else gave him a hard fight? I don't know what a guy has to do to impress some of you people.
              He was rebelling against Arum for the *****ty purse, and getting shelved or whatever, but anyone who has seen Walters fight, knows he didn't even try. Who gives a bunch of credit when the opponent comes in and lays down?

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                He was rebelling against Arum for the *****ty purse, and getting shelved or whatever, but anyone who has seen Walters fight, knows he didn't even try. Who gives a bunch of credit when the opponent comes in and lays down?
                Given your signature, it's pretty easy to understand why you didn't appreciate the performance. Aren't there black power boxing pages out there for you to post on?

Comment

Given your signature, it's pretty easy to understand why you didn't appreciate the performance. Aren't there black power boxing pages out there for you to post on?
                  What is my signature? I didn't appreciate Lennox Lewis's performance against Oliver McCall in their rematch either. I just don't appreciate fights where one guy doesn't even try to fight back, let alone try to win.

Comment

Working...
                  X