Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, its really edwina harris ? gonna single handily revitalize womens boxing ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
      But my arise is brighter than you! What's that tell u kunt chops? Your not on my level. I'm a pro your not. Mates name pls? Ha hahhhhaaaa. LMFAO HAHHHAAAA
      You back for more L's fatman

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Sorry to be correcting you but it's a fat woman or fat, manic depressive, split personality, deluded cunt!! I would have called her a whore but no way any man would go near her!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          so, its really edwina harris ? gonna single handily revitalize womens boxing ?!?!?!?!?
          Fatspaces name is Edwin.

jamie harris was an alt of fatspaces where he pretended to be a UK boxer/single mother/some jerk off

Comment

You've received 5 Ls they are the facts. Deal with it fish head!!! I won you lost!!!! Unbeaten and still............ I need better competition as I.am.champ ain't no more. His now sulking with his Judah legs eating roadkill in deep Arizona wandering how he lost yet again he's the David price of boxingscene hahahhhga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              Sorry to be correcting you but it's a fat woman or fat, manic depressive, split personality, deluded cunt!! I would have called her a whore but no way any man would go near her!!
              Fxcking off and watch hibs or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                Fxcking off and watch hibs or something
                Hibs played yesterday. Away and play with your vagina if you can reach over your massive gut!!

Comment

Fatspaces name is Edwin.

jamie harris was an alt of fatspaces where he pretended to be a UK boxer/single mother/some jerk off
                  its hard to keep up with his/her story lines. so many plot holes and continuity issues.

Comment

Hibs played yesterday. Away and play with your vagina if you can reach over your massive gut!!
                    Don't have a vag you moron. I'm a pro boxer. Another L handed out. Easy nights work. Goodnight sweaty jock.

Comment

Just having men go near her would just make her a slut. Men would have to be willing to pay to qualify her as a whore.

Comment

Working...
                      X