No announcement yet.

2015=the beginning of the new age in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    With the number of amateur style punches those two threw tonight, Wilder beats both. That one combination Wilder threw to get his last opponent out seemed like more punches than Fury and Wlad threw in 3 rounds. Neither of these two stiffs tonight even knows what a combination is.
    wilder would not look like he has vs klit. wilder is easier to hit for wlad and fears the power. there's a reason why wilders team waited.

fury and wilder both were sparring partners for wlad. fury said he can beat him and knows how. watch the face off on youtube.

wilder said he could but clearly backed off

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
      wilder would not look like he has vs klit. wilder is easier to hit for wlad and fears the power. there's a reason why wilders team waited.

fury and wilder both were sparring partners for wlad. fury said he can beat him and knows how. watch the face off on youtube.

wilder said he could but clearly backed off
      I don't go by what they say, I go by what I see and Wlad is too far past his prime to beat Wilder and Fury is a sitting duck for those long right hands of Wilder.

Comment

2016 is gonna be fun as f#ck to watch with all the developments this year.

Comment

yeah i was art the spence charlo fight today it was mad energy, every fight was pretty much good, people hating on PBC are trippin!!!

Comment

I agree. I have just been explaining this to a friend, who is a casual as it happens, but still...This year really has had the feeling of a shift in the generations, Really feels as though a new crop are bringing about the turning of a new era.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Wlad vs Byrd established a new lineage. Or if not that Wlad vs Chagaev/Ibragimov/Haye/Povetkin etc

You are thinking of undisputed which is different.
              Am I?

I'm pretty sure that since Wlad did not fight Vitali, who was the best and most proven title holder after Lewis retired, and because of that a new lineage was never established.

Unless you are talking about the bogus lineage that was passed from Foreman to Briggs via the WBO title.

Comment

Originally posted by superchamp View Post
                Am I?

I'm pretty sure that since Wlad did not fight Vitali, who was the best and most proven title holder after Lewis retired, and because of that a new lineage was never established.

Unless you are talking about the bogus lineage that was passed from Foreman to Briggs via the WBO title.
                Well most give him a pass for not fighting Vitali being that it was his brother.

Even if you dont he fought the no,2 in Povetkin after Vitali had retired.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Mayweather=retired

Pacquiao=on his way out

Cotto-lost on his way out

Wlad-Lost on his way out

Canelo=New lineal middleweight champion young

Fury=new lineal heavyweight champ young

The changing of the guards is right in from of us...exciting times ahead
                  Damn bro...this is making me feel old. Im only 30 and have watched 3 boxing eras pass by

I got into boxing when Sweet Pea was the man in the early 90s, Roy held it down from the time I was in middle school-College and Floyd has was the man since around 04 to now

I cant take much more of this shyt!!!! Uncle Roy still holding on....if he could take a better punch he'd probably have already won a title at cruiserweight between 2005 and now...Correct me if I'm wrong but before the ko wasnt the fight with lebedev pretty close

Comment

Am I?

Bro....did calzaghe really say this? got a source?

Comment

Am I?

You just contradicted yourself man..Lewis beating Briggs is what made him the lineal champ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X