Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Woman of Colour claims 'ALL white people are racist'

is shocked when L’Oréal end their partnership with her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...le-racist.html

When will people learn that saying "Reverse racism is not a thing" doesn't work in the real world?

She buggin

I'm gonna go get myself a L'Oreal partnership, do commercials where I shampoo my glorious beard

Comment

The original Facebook rant in full
      ‘Honestly I don’t have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people.

‘Because most of ya’ll don’t even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour. Your entire existence is drenched in racism. From micro-aggressions to terrorism, you guys built the blueprint for this s***.

‘Come see me when you realise that racism isn’t learned, it’s inherited and consciously or unconsciously passed down through privilege.

‘Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk.

‘Until then stay acting shocked about how the world continues to stay f***** at the hands of your ancestors and your heads that remain buried in the sand with hands over your ears.’

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        She buggin

I'm gonna go get myself a L'Oreal partnership, do commercials where I shampoo my glorious beard

Be sure to smile through out the entire commercial. People will be hitting you up, asking for the Brobob Colgate too.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post

Be sure to smile through out the entire commercial. People will be hitting you up, asking for the Brobob Colgate too.

This is a really promising new career direction, thanks bro

I'll find a way to get your book somewhere in the ad, sitting on a table or in my hands or something

Comment

You can tell it's a dude from a mile away. Trannies are disgusting.

Comment

She buggin

Comment

Actually, all blacks and minorities are racist. The only exception among them is the Asians.

Comment

This is a really promising new career direction, thanks bro

I'll find a way to get your book somewhere in the ad, sitting on a table or in my hands or something
                  Yeah boi, you better know it.

Have the book leaning against a reflective surface as b*tches stroke and lather up your beard with L'Oreal beard lotion. We can use boxingforehead91's dome as the surface, so he can also buff your teeth with one hand, and massage your baby oil-glistening man **** with the other. While you both ride BBWs in tiger body paint across a magical rainbow.

There'll be so much **** going on in that mother****a, people will just buy everything outta confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    You can tell it's a dude from a mile away. Trannies are disgusting.

Thanks for the LOL, Szef. I legit howled when I read this.

Comment

Working...
                    X