Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora: Klitschkos Can Be Compared To Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, Robinson!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dereck Chisora: Klitschkos Can Be Compared To Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, Robinson!

Dereck Chisora, the man who gave Vitali Klitschko his hardest fight since his defeat to Lennox Lewis, says that the Klitschko brothers could be ranked amongst some of the highest-rated boxers in history!

7:35

Comment

Wladamir is clearly the king of this Heavyweight era hands down

Comment

Of course, their dominance speaks for itself.

Comment

When comparing them to Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, and Robinson

Wlad has ruled the HW division since out of shape Lewis TKO'd his brother and retired though.

Comment

I think Wlad might be comparable to those fighters in terms of defining an era division in boxing, especially within his division. When people look back in time at this era of boxing, one name in heavyweight will stand alone and it's Klitschko.

No matter what you think of his style, level of opposition in this era or whatever, Wlad especially has ruled his generation of heavyweights. Vitali's name will be there too but i think Wlad has kept the Klitschko name going and enhanced it for Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Wlad has ruled the HW division since out of shape Lewis TKO'd his brother and retired though.
              Name a current fighter you would bet on to beat Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

What if he walks through Fury and Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Name a current fighter you would bet on to beat Wlad
                  I never said he wasn't the best of his era Larry... his era is weak and so is his resume though. I don't hold him in high regards, but I acknowledge his dominance. Wlad being compared to someone like Robinson, Ali, and Mayweather though... SMFH!!! Wlad doesn't need a new captain save-a-hoe, he already has Elroy by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    What if he walks through Fury and Wilder?
                    I have no doubt that he will. Fury and Wilder aren't really that good. I watched boxing since the early 90's and watched both Klits whole careers. I saw Wlad get TKO'd by Ross Purity, Corrie Sanders, and Lamon Brewster LOL. I watched Vitali quit against Chris Byrd and his face turned into T2 like pulp from an out of shape Lewis LOL. The Klits were good but nothing special IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X