Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delahoya (Floyd Fight) VS Cotto Floyd Fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delahoya (Floyd Fight) VS Cotto Floyd Fight)

An 07 Delahoya off of his domination of Mayorga at 154 not weight drained to 147. He still had a good jab decent power and good endurance against '12 Cotto. '12 Cotto good power no more stamina issues coming off of his revenge against Margarito and with Diaz who has breathed new life into Cottos performances. Cottos chin isnt as good delahoyas hes hungrier. Who do you like in this fight.
    Cotto Decision
    28.95%
    Dela Decision
    21.05%
    Cotto KO
    10.53%
    Dela KO
    39.47%

Oscar was done by 2004. After B-hop he was just not the same, he didn't have any legs, his body looked old, his defense was full of holes. He was done.

You want the real Oscar, watch every fight up to his fight with B-hop. If you can't tell the difference just log off and join a women forum.

Comment

Oscar probably beats Cotto on any night that isn't the Forbes or Pac night... But to give Cotto the benefit of the doubt, I'll say Oscar pre hop puts a hurting on Cotto, but it's a toss up after post hop as mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Oscar was done by 2004. After B-hop he was just not the same, he didn't have any legs, his body looked old, his defense was full of holes. He was done.

You want the real Oscar, watch every fight up to his fight with B-hop. If you can't tell the difference just log off and join a women forum.
        cotto past prime as well today. i never said delahoya was at his best idiot/ the thread is pretty simple 07 hoya vs 12 cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          cotto past prime as well today. i never said delahoya was at his best idiot/ the thread is pretty simple 07 hoya vs 12 cotto
          Whoa! Calm your ass down, I wasn't saying YOU. I mean anyone in general that can't see the difference. Geez, easy on the emotional outburst! Need a hug?

Comment

Cotto beats this version of Oscar, but Oscar gets the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              Cotto beats this version of Oscar, but Oscar gets the decision.
              De la Hoya kos cotto.

Comment

This is where things get kind of twisted for certain intelligences. Despite how things looked for each guy against Mayweather I would favor (even that version of) De La Hoya over Cotto. Oscar was always going to be too big and hard hitting for Cotto. The version of De La Hoya that lost a well contested fight against Mayweather beats the Cotto we saw the other night with little doubt.

Comment

I could see DLH winning this one but he would play it safe. I think he could outpoint Cotto but I don't see a KO for either guy. I can see Oscar having a lot of success with his jab and that could be the main factor.

Comment

That version of De La Hoya KO's Cotto no doubt!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X