Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do McDonalds Commercials always feature mintorities? (SRS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about this one? Anyone remember this one

Comment

Look, black people like chicken so maybe these brands are using them as a target audience? Most black people you speak to will get a boner/horny over a juicy a chicken, well cooked. Eat that **** to the bone, damn.. even eat the bone in some cases.

Comment

jesus christ

if it were the reverse you would say that we are being racist for not paying black actors and actresses to do commercials

please stop this victimization mentality

it is more detrimental to a race than having a black person eating a big mac

Comment

Because blacks and latinos are the fattest people in America. The commercials are directed at them

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            jesus christ

if it were the reverse you would say that we are being racist for not paying black actors and actresses to do commercials

please stop this victimization mentality

it is more detrimental to a race than having a black person eating a big mac
            Dude, I'm white....

Comment

Because no matter how much the upper class claims they "love" minorities with token items like welfare and affirmative action, deep down they hate them and want them all dead or working for them.

Welfare and affirmative action are less for helping them and more for destroying the middle class.

Soft killing them with junk food is part of the globalist depopulation eugenics agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
                Dude, I'm white....
                doesnt keep you into falling into the victimization mentality

Comment

So because they include white, black and brown people in their commercials they are racist?
                  I've heard it all now..

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
                    Because blacks and latinos are the fattest people in America. The commercials are directed at them

Comment

They have the white consumer already,they are obviously targeting other demographics.the one i thought was racist as hell was the guy in the car that ate his wifes mcrib like he had no control of himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X