No announcement yet.

Pastor Cancels Koran Burning After Defense Secretary Calls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor Cancels Koran Burning After Defense Secretary Calls

It's too little, too late. All Christians are dangerous.
    Keep an eye peeled, tough guys.

Hes an idiot, he was calling the IMAM, Iman for his entire speech. Typical uneducated Yank

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Hes an idiot, he was calling the IMAM, Iman for his entire speech. Typical uneducated Yank
      I just read theres a copy cat in Spring field TN is going to do the same thang http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=13126351

Comment

Ehhh just for kicks ill probably pick one up and burn it Saturday.....

you know just like how those boats tried to break the gaza blockade knowing what they were doing was illegal and stupid resulting in the deaths of people and what not.....same diffrence...know what i mean..... burn the koran break a blockade....

nothing wrong with a little passive resistance in the world, though disrupting the laws of society and risking the lives of people onboard the boats might have been alittle overboard as far as passive resistance goes.....but theres 1.4 billion of them sooo i guess they can get away with that.

Comment

On a more serious note, I reckon there'll have been more behind the scenes to dissuade him from this than is in the public eye.

Anyone who is that of a mentalist wouldn't just cancel what they're doing because it was agreed that a building was placed elsewhere. The "ground zero mosque" wasn't the reason why he was doing this whatsoever.

He's probably got a secret history of drug abuse and paying teenage boys for bumfun like alot of these right wing southern pastors, and it was threatened to be leaked to the press.

Got the fame he craved though I guess. Will boost the ranks of his tiny church with several more hillbillys too, which I'm sure was the aim.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            On a more serious note.
            Yay we're going to be serious!!!!!!!

He's probably got a secret history of drug abuse and paying teenage boys for bumfun like alot of these right wing southern pastors, and it was threatened to be leaked to the press.

Got the fame he craved though I guess. Will boost the ranks of his tiny church with several more hillbillys too, which I'm sure was the aim.
            Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
              Yay we're going to be serious!!!!!!!

Huh?
              I'm just saying that phone call from the Pentagon probably went something like this:

Pentagon: Hello, Pastor Jones?

Jones: Yes.

Pentagon: US Secretary of Defense Robert Gates here.

Jones: I've been expecting your call. Well, I'm going ahead with this Quran burning you know.

Pentagon: Pastor Jones. I'm going to name some names. (Names some names) Are these names familiar to you?

Jones: Why, um, yes. They're all good friends of mine. Or have been. Have there been threats made against these friends of mine?

Pentagon: Pastor Jones you do understand I am calling you from the Pentagon. The core of the intelligence network of theworld staffed by its finest minds?

Jones: Yes.

Pentagon: Well, we have your relationship with these...boys and girls fully investigated. And I mean fully. You must co-operate with the state department and make a full statement to the press within one hour or ALL the intricacies of these relationships go public on Friday morning. ESPECIALLY the seven year old.

Do I make myself clear?

Jones: (Cough) Yes, sir. (Hangs up phone and cries guiltily for an hour)
              Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-10-2010, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Dammit!

What am i goong to do with 50 Koran's now?

Guess il read'em. May end up converting.

Comment

I'm just saying
                  I get what your saying but with the drug abuse bumfun and hillbillies i guess i missed the serious part.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                    I get what your saying but with the drug abuse bumfun and hillbillies i guess i missed the serious part.
                    I'm just being as serious as you buddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X