Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] Football Manager 2010 Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Football Manager 2010 Thread.

Weak minded managers need not apply.

33 games into my Notts Co season.

Lee Hughes is a MONSTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
      Weak minded managers need not apply.

33 games into my Notts Co season.
      The time is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
        The time is wrong.
        it was from yesterday. I'm into the second season now.

Comment

Lee Hughes is a mint striker. We should have never let him go, absolutely bat **** crazy decision that.

I played FM2010, I got to 2021. I've stopped playing for the sake of my sanity and social life.

Comment

Championship Mantger 4 was the best manager game ever!AND FM07 was epic too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Lockett View Post
              Lee Hughes is a mint striker. We should have never let him go, absolutely bat **** crazy decision that.

I played FM2010, I got to 2021. I've stopped playing for the sake of my sanity and social life.
              I can't seem to do more than 3 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Lockett View Post

It gets boring when all the known players retire and the game is full of regens.

Comment

Originally posted by $partacus View Post
                  It gets boring when all the known players retire and the game is full of regens.
                  I think it's better like that...'cause when you play with real players you have a pre-conceived idea of who'll you buy based off real life.
                  But with re-gens you have to scout to find the good players and the up and coming talent.

Comment

this game has gone through phases of totally owning my life....

im playing as havant and waterlooville...went from blue square south to div 2 in 4 seasons....cant buy a win at the moment!

Comment

Working...
                    X