Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Raises Hand To Face Floyd Mayweather in Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has paid hes dues.Charlo needs a Hurd or a Lara or something. Id settle for Brook tbh.

Comment

Haha... told you guys.
      Remember what I've been telling about Deontay Wilder?
      How rewarding a guy who fought bums all his career for more than $15 mil would be bad for boxing?
      "Who is the next Deontay," I added, "the Charlo twins?"
      This is it doe. Boxing is fckd forever.
      These clowns will be fighting mostly scrubs while waiting for a money fight.

Comment

Thurman is a good fight for floyd. Both of yawl been champions around the same time before he retired, an he was calling u out just like berto.. I would say Thurman deserves a mayweather fight the most.. at 154 I would have said lara, but he lost the strap. But as for a 154 tune up,.. I would like to see floyd vs trout. Trout deserves it.. or Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Thurman is a good fight for floyd. Both of yawl been champions around the same time before he retired, an he was calling u out just like berto.. I would say Thurman deserves a mayweather fight the most.. at 154 I would have said lara, but he lost the strap. But as for a 154 tune up,.. I would like to see floyd vs trout. Trout deserves it.. or Bradley.
          Floyd vs Thurman could be interesting since both have been inactive for the same period haha

I just don't see it happening though. I still say this is Floyd just wanting attention again.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
            If he fights any top Welterweight - Spence, Thurman, Crawford even Porter I believe he will lose. I only give him a shot against Garcia.

Floyd is still sound defensively but I doubt he is offensively. Judging from the Connor fight, it's going to be brutal at the top level.

Charlo must be looking for someone to kill in the ring.

Floyd's "yes men" better put their foot down and tell him a firm NO.
            while I agree with you Floyd couldn't beat any top 147lber let alone a 154lber you cant judge him on the connor fight

Floyd trained minimally and likely could have ended that thing whenever he wanted.....he let the fight go on, carried it, to let the fans believe they didn't pay for a farce and get ripped off...plain and simple

Comment

Come on yo!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Charlo should unify with Mungia, just like Hurd did with Lara...

Comment

These charlos will do anything but stay busy and fight top competition lol

Comment

FFS. Floyd doesn't want anything other than a fight he knows he can win while making 9 figures. Charlo raises his hand along with about 50 other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                      If he fights any top Welterweight - Spence, Thurman, Crawford even Porter I believe he will lose. I only give him a shot against Garcia.

Floyd is still sound defensively but I doubt he is offensively. Judging from the Connor fight, it's going to be brutal at the top level.

Charlo must be looking for someone to kill in the ring.

Floyd's "yes men" better put their foot down and tell him a firm NO.
                      Mayweather/Porter goes the same way as Mayweather/Maidana 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X