Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if one of your frends came out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would finally understand why I kept waking up with a sore anus every time they bought me a drink and it tasted funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos15 View Post
      Which is it you're or your? I've been corrected on both spellings. Might aswell put 'ur' in future.... Nevermind how I am you want to correct grammar not conversate.
      It is you are(you're).

Your is used when you are showing possession.

Correct me too whenever you see me making mistakes. It can only make us better.

So, how have you been?

Comment

Conversate is seen as a nonword by many. Converse is standard. But I like conversate because Tyler the Creator used it in that "She" song with Frank Ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos15 View Post
          Which is it you're or your? I've been corrected on both spellings. Might aswell put 'ur' in future.... Nevermind how I am you want to correct grammar not conversate.
          Originally posted by MrJenkins View Post
          Conversate is seen as a nonword by many. Converse is standard. But I like conversate because Tyler the Creator used it in that "She" song with Frank Ocean.
          Yes. Converse is the word, Diablo.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            One of my friends in my closer group of friends of like 6 people is gay, and no one except for me knows it, not even he himself knows that I know.

One time about 6 years ago I needed to use his phone but he forgot to close his browser which had grindr up, I brushed it off immediately as some sort of unintentional pop up, because he's the type of guy you'd never assume such a thing about.

Fast forward two years and again I asked to use his phone for something, this time he again forgot to close his browser again which had all sorts of gay pr0n on it. At this point I knew it was no coincidence but just to confirm what I already knew, I again asked a week later to use his phone just to run his history and sure enough the evidence was undeniable. To this day he doesn't know that I know his secret, and I don't treat him any differently with this newfound evidence.

Very noble JimRaynor

Keep his secret for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Don’t let his stare at you while you urinate!
              Not anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                But you snooped three times and the third you used his phone was just for snooping.

It's not about what you or I feel or think. Is about what God will do.

Is God against h**mosexuals?

I get the vibe that you are a half-stepper when it comes to Christianity.

RippChuudd is a straight-up Christian. Said his sister is a lesbian and at the same time he said she is head to hell. Now that's what you call consistency.
                That's an interesting question,
                because on one hand you have the old testament which is very clear on ****sexuality

and on the other hand you have the new testament which is about jesus christ, the son of god, or god or the person with the holy spirit of god inside of him, who forgives everything you do wrong

So which is it now? what does christianity truly say about this because as i see it, it's in conflict with itself

Comment

I only roll with grown men, no gippers allowed

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Just be a good friend and accept him, then suck him off.

That's what I would do. I'm a good friend until the end. Bros before hoes.
                    Good plan Wanker

Altho i couldnt follow through with that shyt

Dude is the last guy you would expect to be gay.

Does BJJ , is model handsome. Like seriously defined jaw line and shyt. Chicks comment on his looks. He has the whole square jaw thing

Dude is in great shape. Tall and muscular. Has a masculine vibe

Could not believe he is gay at all

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      You queer, birds of a feather flock together. Ya hurrd meh
                      Im a hawk u bish ass nukka

Comment

Working...
                      X