Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

save your war cries and excuses,GGG LOST!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
    Cut the ****. Ufc >Boxing now that Floyd is gone. With Oscar in charge it’s all steroids and robberies
    Hahahahaha

Fuuck off you fake fight fan you don’t know ***** about boxing.

Now leave and go watch wwe

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      So? GGG rocked him like three different occasions. It was a close fight and many (probably the majority) had GGG winning. Not sure why some of the Canelo fans are celebrating like this was clear cut victory.
      GGG was hurt from those body shots too, so what?

How often do you see GGG back-pedal, bounce on his feet and drop his hands while moving around?

Close fight, but I had Canelo winning.

The dilemma with this fight was that half of the rounds were very subjective; you could give it to either guy based on what you prefer:
      1) GGG for his jab
      2) Canelo for his harder counter shots and ring generalship.
      Last edited by Kaspa9t9; 09-16-2018, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Larry, your drunk. Canelo lost. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          CV=anelo beat the man toe to toe..I always knew this would happen and ya'll would make excuses..Dude gave ya'll what you wanted a damn toe to toe action packed fight and busted GGG'S ass up..GGG lost he knew he lost after the damn fight and before it was over..now we get a 3rd fight which should be another damn good fight...
          Larry ive seen 12 yr old kids being more humble in victory.
          Yes Canelo won.
          He deserved a Victory but cmon dude your acting like a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            No surprise...I was hear when Floyd beat Manny and people made up some story line about Manny winning....I was here when Ward beat Kovalev in a close fight then stopped him!!!!But Kovalev somehow still got a pass by THE SAME DAMN POSTERS.....SO WHY WOULD I BE SURPRISED NOW?? Walk out the the ring just like GGG...
            You missed the part of my post where i said that i cant cry a robbery , because it was such a close fight...and that i said most boxing channels like BT sport and HBO had Golovkin winning. And even most credible ring observers. Why would they be biased for Golovkin ? Maybe Canelo just really took alot of shots and punishment in the fight and thats why they felt he lost huh ? You're known to be biased against Golovkin, ****ting on him every chance you can get.so you are jot exactly reliable are you ?

Comment

Mexican Style? The little fighter did this to his face and him running LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                You knew the excuses where coming. Team GGG bulkshyt been making them since the first fight. Here is what I know

This is the second fight where GGG the so called boogyman ko monster was outlanded by canelo in power shots.

Second time canelo outlanded the so called great body puncher in body shots

Second time canelo landed the higher connect rate.

Second time GGG face looked worse after the fight

And no running excuse for why GGG couldn't hurt canelo because this time canelo walked him up and down all night

And even dirty Sanchez GGG trainer caught on tape telling GGG he losing the fight and admitted defeat after the fight.

Save your excuse GGG fans the hype boy got exposed by the better fighter. GGG couldn't make any adjustments in either fight. Big drama show and Mexican style turned in little dama show and scared jab style
                Beat me to it, great post.

Never did get a clear explanation the first time about how a guy that is supposedly running all day lands the harder, cleaner shots and lands more of them.

Yet this time, Canelo gives G and Sanchez exactly what they have been crying about for a year and what happens? G decides he wants to be Howard Davis. GTFOOH!

HE LOST, G fan!

Deal with it!

Comment

i cant wait to see your reaction when one of your goldenboys (spence, charlo) ever get the ****ty end of a canelo scorecard. and how come youre such a hardcore canelo fan now, anyone but the white euros eh?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    i cant wait to see your reaction when one of your goldenboys (spence, charlo) ever get the ****ty end of a canelo scorecard. and how come youre such a hardcore canelo fan now, anyone but the white euros eh?
                    It isnt about what you are trying to say here.

It was a close fight.

Canelo won.

If Canelo had lost 7-5, all one could say is that is a possible score given how close it was and keep it moving.

But, there are G fans all over this board and elsewhere who swear it was 8-4 or 9-3 for GGG.

That's just flat out bullshyt.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      It isnt about what you are trying to say here.

It was a close fight.

Canelo won.

If Canelo had lost 7-5, all one could say is that is a possible score given how close it was and keep it moving.

But, there are G fans all over this board and elsewhere who swear it was 8-4 or 9-3 for GGG.

That's just flat out bullshyt.
                      only 4 percent of the media had canelo winning, but larry and others are making out it was some sort of vicious beatdown. they also had him winning the first fight when noone else did. im interested to see if he and others remain such hardcore canelo fans in the future and see his reaction when the 118-110 canelo card gets read out in a close fight against charlo/spence

Comment

Working...
                      X