No announcement yet.

Salvador Sanchez at 130.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    do you really believe the garbage you post or are you really this stupid?
    i believe it

Comment

Sal could have won a 130 belt, against Serrano, or Limon. Don't know how he would fare against Boza, Verderosa, or Camacho, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        Azuma fought well and for a substitute did a great job. However he was over whelmed by Chavo at the end. The main difference between the fighters is technique, Chavo was one of the best all time talents. High skill level and far above average intelligence.
        Ray

I doubt he goes above 130, maybe to 135 but he was a realively small guy other than being broad shoulder.
        Only being 5'6" lightweights are usually longer and lanker than feathers.
        However he could fight at welter "today" giving the size of the "peanut weights" currently.
        Chavo or Chava?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
          Sal could have won a 130 belt, against Serrano, or Limon. Don't know how he would fare against Boza, Verderosa, or Camacho, however.
          Verderosa never won a title iirc. His call to fame was beating Sean O'Grady at 135. Then he got waxed by Boza.

Sal would have easily beat all 130'rs outside of Arguello and Mayweather , I think.
          Camacho would have ran all night too.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
            Verderosa never won a title iirc. His call to fame was beating Sean O'Grady at 135. Then he got waxed by Boza.

Sal would have easily beat all 130'rs outside of Arguello and Mayweather , I think.
            Camacho would have ran all night too.
            I don't know. Prime Camacho could do certain things against Sanchez that he probably wouldn't be used to seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
              I don't know. Prime Camacho could do certain things against Sanchez that he probably wouldn't be used to seeing.
              Well, he was in his prime when he ran for his life against Chapo.
              Chava wasn't a huge puncher but he sure had great legs and stamina . And pulled punches from weird angles .
              It would have been a great match.
              But, I'll take the one with the bigger heart .

Comment

Sanchez vs Arguello is one my dream matches and it would be unwise to underestimate Arguello in it. I always believed "The Professor" would do good in a rematch but he stayed at 126 for awhile. Seems that a 130 Camacho is underestimated here but his style would be very difficult. Forget Camacho post Edwin Rosario, before the nightlife captured him. He was very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  Who could beat him? Seriously Gomez, LaPorte, Pedrosa would need a bat!
                  Salvador is one of the best all around boxers I've ever seen and he was beating very good competition long before he reached his potental.
                  ATG fighter!
                  Ray
                  Great post.... he crush red Lopez twice... he.... to mr me... is my idol..... every year i pray to GOD..... that he gets reincarnated... peace

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Sanchez vs Arguello is one my dream matches and it would be unwise to underestimate Arguello in it. I always believed "The Professor" would do good in a rematch but he stayed at 126 for awhile. Seems that a 130 Camacho is underestimated here but his style would be very difficult. Forget Camacho post Edwin Rosario, before the nightlife captured him. He was very good.
                    I don’t even want two think or see two men I love... Go to war.... they got, class, grace... honor...

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                      Well, he was in his prime when he ran for his life against Chapo.
                      Chava wasn't a huge puncher but he sure had great legs and stamina . And pulled punches from weird angles .
                      It would have been a great match.
                      But, I'll take the one with the bigger heart .
                      Understood, but pre-Rosario Camacho, was something else also.

Comment

Working...
                      X