Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany didn't send reinforcements on D-Day because no one wanted to wake Hitler up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StreetBully2 View Post
    we were overpowered they had our number in everyway possible,our brains won us the war,not to mention only so long can i soldier stay strong strung out on meth.
    One of the hidden details of ww2 is everyone was tweeking balls.
    One of the hidden details of Pinoy Lang, too. Tweeking balls.

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
      Pacquiao is fast as a mice but Valuev hits like Dinosaur. Valuev 5th rd TKO.
      Pac's roids... I mean, inner strength, will allow him to overcome the heavy hands of the monster.
      Confucius say, "needle pierce meat."

Comment

Originally posted by StreetBully2 View Post
        Point Blank we won,we saved humanity but yet everyone hates us tough being the country with balls.
        I actually find it disgusting that someone would even attempts to dismiss the crucial parts of many nations that fought against the Nazis some for the full duration of the war. Then have the audacity to say ‘they’ saved humanity and people hate them because of it totally misguided and false post.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          I actually find it disgusting that someone would even attempts to dismiss the crucial parts of many nations that fought against the Nazis some for the full duration of the war. Then have the audacity to say ‘they’ saved humanity and people hate them because of it totally misguided and false post.
          Bit of a pisser, ain't it mate.

Not that it's any of our doing anyway. Our generation can take none of the credit for what was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Bit of a pisser, ain't it mate.

Not that it's any of our doing anyway. Our generation can take none of the credit for what was done.
            Well exactly I have nothing but respect for any man woman and child that fought against the Nazis the hardships that they went through is hard for our generation to even comprehend in our comfy lifestyles.

But for someone to claim it was all down to one country is not only false its disrespectful to anyone who died fighting agaist the Nazis.

Not trying to be an ass or wade in too seriously but thats my view point.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              Well exactly I have nothing but respect for any man woman and child that fought against the Nazis the hardships that they went through is hard for our generation to even comprehend in our comfy lifestyles.

But for someone to claim it was all down to one country is not only false its disrespectful to anyone who died fighting agaist the Nazis.

Not trying to be an ass or wade in too seriously but thats my view point.
              You're very right in your standpoint. Brits have been guilty of the same thing in the past of trying to claim all the glory. Not just Yanks.
              They were known as The Allies for a reason. I don't think any could have gone it alone and realistically expected to win.

Respect all round.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                You're very right in your standpoint. Brits have been guilty of the same thing in the past of trying to claim all the glory. Not just Yanks.
                They were known as The Allies for a reason. I don't think any could have gone it alone and realistically expected to win.

Respect all round.
                Defiantly

though america did show up and win the war.

a hitler that had lost the battle of britian saw a resource starved nation and put it on the back burner, thus turning his sights to russia and its oil while knowing that if russia over powers him all he has to worry about in retreat is drastically weakened britian which only would be a matter of starving them of resources.

just as hitler started getting pushed back from russia USA showed up with fresh troops fresh resources and fresh weaponry.

there are definatly some points in the war that had the allied forces not won their battles its more then likely that even with usa showing up we still might have lost. battle of britain and the battle of the denmark straight as 2 clear examples

but as the saying goes, you may have won the battle but not the war.

and its obivious that had the united states not shown up on d-day with its fresh supplies ammunition weaponry and troops europe would have been conqured by hitler.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 11-25-2011, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  Defiantly

though america did show up and win the war.

a hitler that had lost the battle of britian saw a resource starved nation and put it on the back burner, thus turning his sights to russia and its oil while knowing that if russia over powers him all he has to worry about in retreat is drastically weakened britian which only would be a matter of starving them of resources.

just as hitler started getting pushed back from russia USA showed up with fresh troops fresh resources and fresh weaponry.

there are definatly some points in the war that had the allied forces not won their battles its more then likely that even with usa showing up we still might have lost. battle of britain and the battle of the denmark straight as 2 clear examples

but as the saying goes, you may have won the battle but not the war.

and its obivious that had the united states not shown up on d-day with its fresh supplies ammunition weaponry and troops europe would have been conqured by hitler.
                  And with Europe gone, America would have been next.

Comment

America and Russia win that war

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X