No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Izu Ugonoh Returns, Stops Fred Kassi in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Izu Ugonoh Returns, Stops Fred Kassi in Three Rounds

Poland - Exactly fifteen months since his first professional loss to Dominic Breazeale, Poland-based and raised Nigerian Izuagbe "Izu" Ugonoh (18-1, 15 KOs) got a sweet and sweatless return with the third-round stoppage of veteran Fred Kassi (18-8-1, 10 KOs), who has lost his fifth straight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Izu Ugonoh v. David Price... let's go!

Comment

Fred Kassi quit was worse than Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
        Fred Kassi quit was worse than Rigo.
        I will give Kassi the benefit of doubt here. He gave much better fighters a beating in those five losses. Something is wrong with Kassi.

Comment

Kassi did the same thing against Big Baby. I'm starting to think he only shows up for a check and leaves before he gets seriously hurt

Comment

In all fairness to Kassi, I think after fighting his heart out, then getting robbed in 2 of his most important fights (Arreola and Breazeale), he's basically given up.

Comment

Didn't realise this was his first fight since the Breazeale loss. How on earth does a relative amateur justify being sat on the shelf for 15 months?!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                I will give Kassi the benefit of doubt here. He gave much better fighters a beating in those five losses. Something is wrong with Kassi.
                Alright but this sucks. He said he got a headache? Only he knows his body we can't judge just but hope he didn't throw the fight.

Comment

I thought this kid was going to make some noise! Put him in there with Kownacki! Adam Kownacki is 17-0 w/ 14 KOs, and can't get no love? Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller vs. Adam Kownacki! Let's Go!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I thought this kid was going to make some noise! Put him in there with Kownacki! Adam Kownacki is 17-0 w/ 14 KOs, and can't get no love? Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller vs. Adam Kownacki! Let's Go!
                    I’m a fan of Kownacki. Not sure what his ceiling is but he’s better skilled than most.

Comment

Working...
                    X