Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, that version of GGG would’ve stoped Canelo in the first rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the version of GGG, it's their styles. Canelo would always prove a difficult fight for GGG. Saunders too. The rest, I don't think they have much of a chance. I like Jermall, but not sure he's ready for this shellacking!

Comment

When GGG goes full on Kamikaze mode, he is dangerous, downright unstoppable. All fire-power, zero fuccs given to defense. War GGG!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
        This is coming from a PR scum? Phuck off, let it go, Canelo whooped Jotto. Move on, maricon.
        Dude you are really going hard on the PR today homie

Comment

Canelo has left the US in fear apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            I think we can all agree, that version of GGG would’ve stoped Canelo in the first rd

No one Canelo the drug cheating coward continues to duck GGG
            ... "this version of GGG" was also "that version of GGG"...
            ... but GGG never showed up, as he wanted a big money rematch... (and Oscar and Canelo aren't that dumb not to understand...)

Comment

If this version of GGG shows up vs Canelo he gets KTFO. He didn't throw combos at Canelo or Jacobs for a reason.. Those counters were no joke. Golovkin is not stupid he knows who to do that against. A rematch will be another chess match. If he goes balls out against Nelo he'll get splattered. A dangerous approach.

Comment

Charlo will KO GGG. Uppercut will wreck him

Comment

Even past prime is far too.much for canelo, as the first fight showed.

Comment

I agree. This version of Golovkin would have stopped Canelo AND Ward at 168 on the same night. He would also outbox Wilder and Rod Salka.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      It's not the version of GGG, it's their styles. Canelo would always prove a difficult fight for GGG. Saunders too. The rest, I don't think they have much of a chance. I like Jermall, but not sure he's ready for this shellacking!
                      Charlo vs GGG would be a firefight . Imagine Charlo landing the bombs he usually does and GGG shaking them off and coming forward with the jabs and them just going at it. I don't see Charlo as a runner at all, he would fight smart but it would turn into a war at some point!

Comment

Working...
                      X