No announcement yet.

Video gamers prank Swat Team into killing family man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    how many gun murders were there last year in all of the UK and in your city?
    When people are scared they natural put their arms down by their side, in their pockets etc without thinking about it, you know why? Because it's a non threatening stance. Dumb fat yank cops are killing them for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      When people are scared they natural put their arms down by their side, in their pockets etc without thinking about it, you know why? Because it's a non threatening stance. Dumb fat yank cops are killing them for it.

you won't even answer my question. very seriously doubt you ahve any idea what you're talking about. you're more than welcome to prove me wrong and provide something meaningful.

you expect to be taken seriously and have worthwhile input when you call us "fat yanks," like a 12 year old child, and don't even know or care to know how many murders there are in each of our respective countries?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you won't even answer my question. very seriously doubt you ahve any idea what you're talking about. you're more than welcome to prove me wrong and provide something meaningful.

you expect to be taken seriously and have worthwhile input when you call us "fat yanks," like a 12 year old child, and don't even know or care to know how many murders there are in each of our respective countries?
        Because it's a waste of time. When it comes to firearms your country is backwards. Americans have a gung ho attitude, shoot first ask questions later. Nobody outside of America understands your obsession with guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Because it's a waste of time. When it comes to firearms your country is backwards. Americans have a gung ho attitude, shoot first ask questions later. Nobody outside of America understands your obsession with guns.

again, if you read my posts [you did not] you'd see that we agree that the legislation as well as the attitude toward guns is backward and inadequate.

what you're avoiding, and frankly bowing out on, is the reality that these guns are already in the country, it's legal to own and in many cases keep them on your waist and loaded, and that your police force isn't going to just take bullets to try and appease a clueless brit who doesn't understand how police interactions with the population will be shaped by the first two points.

you won't look into the statistics and how they vary between our two counties becuase it supports my stance, that cops in the states are subject to a populace that's so armed you genuinely can't understand it. between 275 and 300 + million guns are in this country. they're already here. too many to even count accurately within 30 million or so. you have to police the population with that in mind. it is not practical to wait for a gun to get drawn on you before you shoot, and it's far too easy to get a gun to draw.

so you say "put your hands up or i'll shoot." you don't do this with a 10 year old stealing gum. this was a swat team that thought they were apprehending a mudrerer with a gun. they're not going to wait until there's a gun pointed at them, or for the split second between when a gun is in hand and pointed at them, to shoot.

sorry, kid. not everybody can afford to be as naive as you are.

Comment

It's just a prank bro!

Comment

Video of the guy getting shot. They're so far away too lol wtf

https://youtu.be/comWg82B7EY

Comment

Comment

This whole thing is a tragedy..

I always preach about killing criminals, and the dude that phoned in the false report should have been killed years ago when he made false bomb threats.. had he been dead already for past transgressions then none of this would have happened

Comment

The dickhead who he was in an argument with who begged him to try and "swat" him, only to give a nearby address instead of his should get locked up too. He knew this guy had a history of "swatting" and still gave a fake address that led to an innocent person getting killed. Apparently the guy gave an address that wasn't his but close to him. Then he tried to play the victim in a now deleted tweet. All 3 parties should be held accountable, the guy who placed the call, the guy who provided the address and begged him to do it, and the ******ed cop who fired at a man who only went outside to see what all the commotion was about.
                    Last edited by Sup; 12-31-2017, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      Video of the guy getting shot. They're so far away too lol wtf

https://youtu.be/comWg82B7EY
                      Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
                      So far away and they're behind cover too. at anyone trying to justify them shooting him.

Comment

Working...
                      X