Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mickey Bey Erupts Over Parting of Ways With Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mickey Bey Erupts Over Parting of Ways With Floyd Mayweather

Former world champion Mickey Bey came out swinging with respect to his parting of ways with Mayweather Promotions, which is owned by former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. In recent months, several fighters under the Mayweather Promotions banner have expressed their frustration at being inactive or not getting enough fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The guy has one of the biggest egos iv ever seen. For anyone to think he wants to see someone surpass or accomplish what he’s done is foolish. It’s his way or the highway. Don’t see why anybody thought that would change as a promoter. Hope these guys find someone to manage them better.

Comment

Floyd ruins another boxers career.

Comment

To be fair bey was hard to watch. He had skills tho. I am sorry Floyd ruined your career . If your promoter does not have at least a degree or ten years experience don't sign your life over to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914
          Exhibit A of why blacks can't succeed. I loved Floyd as a fighter but his promotional record stinks. In a week FightHype will post a video of Floyd talking about what he's done for Bey and all of his other boxers
          Sorry you have lost me. I will assume you are not a racist so hearing a boxer is disgruntled with his promoter how have you come to the conclusion because of this, is why blacks can not succeed? I will not bore you with other promoters that face the same problem with some of their fighters. What an ignorant statement
          Last edited by Noelanthony; 06-22-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

He’s answering a bunch of questions on twitter. He said he’s never had a real training camp lol

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Sorry you have lost me. I will assume you are not a racist so hearing a boxer is disgruntled with his trainer how have you come to the conclusion because of this, is why blacks can not succeed? I will not bore you with other promoters that face the same problem with some of their fighters. What an ignorant statement
              I don’t know why people would bring race into it. Mayweather is just a horrible promoter. Bey left. Saul Rodriguez fought once for the company and asked for his release it was so bad. E had to sit out over a year but finally was granted his release. Ashley Theophane left. Tank Davis and Josue Vargas are begging to leave and several others want to leave too.

It’s not hard to see it’s the worst promotional company in USA now

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                To be fair bey was hard to watch. He had skills tho. I am sorry Floyd ruined your career . If your promoter does not have at least a degree or ten years experience don't sign your life over to them.
                Floyd wants stars, names. The only spectacular win Bey had was when he tested pos for super over the limit testosterone. Once his levels got regular, so did he.

Comment

Mikey Bey is 1 of the boxers who won't accept that his time has past. He's days away from 35 years old. He's lost almost every big or get back fight he's been in, and from what I understand he has also turned down fights because he didn't like the money, when he doesn't even have a following.

This is why these fighters need to start setting themselves up for life after boxing earlier. Instead these guys win a few fights and wanna ball out like their getting Mayweather type money and they can fight at a high level until they are 38 39 like Floyd when the fact is that's just not the reality for 98% of boxers....

At the end of the day it's not Floyd's fault you can't win a big fight or you fuk up your money when the going was good.

Comment

the manager he's complaining about is Dejuan Blake - who claims to be a distant cousin of Floyd Mayweather. from his google results, he appears to be a Mayweather hanger-on who only has his job because hes mayweathers cousin. he is the manager of TMT promoted fighters. sort of like how don king's son used to manage his fighters to ensure no violation of the ali act.

Comment

Working...
                    X