Commitment issues - real talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Commitment issues - real talk

Disclaimer: this is not one of my usual BS joke threads

So this week I turn 30, I spent some time in Vegas celebrating it with my friends and it struck me. Out of the 12 people who went with me I was the only single one. For years I have had commitment issues, I get bored quickly. I’m salesperson so I enjoy the chase and very rarely know what to do once I’ve gotten the catch

I was dating this girl for 7 years and I was faithful, we broke up and I went off the rails. Banging anything - big small or indifferent. I was single for three years, I just wanted to enjoy myself then I met this new girl. She is amazing, fell in love and where together for 12 months, I rarely cheated. Now we are off, it was a mutual decision that we needed a break. Since then I’ve been at it again, in 5 nights in Vegas I banged 3 girls (no Hookers.) now I’m home I have a few other girls lined up for fun/dates in the next few days

I just get a buzz from it but at the same time knowing it’s wrong and not sustainable. I hate his feeling, how do I battle it?

All help appreciated brothers

You must take the leap of faith, find a woman who knows and understands struggle and knowing how to survive!

Don't disrespect yourself, know your worth!

You have to be able to drop some baggage in order to gain some trust and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      You must take the leap of faith, find a woman who knows and understands struggle and knowing how to survive!

Don't disrespect yourself, know your worth!

You have to be able to drop some baggage in order to gain some trust and vice versa.
      My friends think I’m a sociopath but that’s good advise. I’m like a dog chasing a car

Comment

stop being a simp!!

biiatches aint shiiet but h0es and tricks!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          stop being a simp!!

biiatches aint shiiet but h0es and tricks!
          Shhhh, grown men are talking!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            My friends think I’m a sociopath but that’s good advise. I’m like a dog chasing a car
            As long as you have that mentality you will always look for another female to conquer!

Trust me, i was the same!

I'm 26, and at 18 i was bad bad dog!

****ing my high school substitute teacher, my counselor, my weedmans cousin, etc. It got outta hand and i drew the line and said that if i don't wanna die alone then i must drop some of my baggage and take a risk!

Fortunately more so than not, i found a woman who supports me fully and always wants to help. Doesn't take crap and knows how to take care of herself and not looking for handouts!

It's a mutual thing, you must find the bottom line and your goal with that woman, whether it's to see where things go, long term relationship with no children or wanting to start a family!

It's extremely challenging and somedays are better than other's but I find it worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Disclaimer: this is not one of my usual BS joke threads

So this week I turn 30, I spent some time in Vegas celebrating it with my friends and it struck me. Out of the 12 people who went with me I was the only single one. For years I have had commitment issues, I get bored quickly. I’m salesperson so I enjoy the chase and very rarely know what to do once I’ve gotten the catch

I was dating this girl for 7 years and I was faithful, we broke up and I went off the rails. Banging anything - big small or indifferent. I was single for three years, I just wanted to enjoy myself then I met this new girl. She is amazing, fell in love and where together for 12 months, I rarely cheated. Now we are off, it was a mutual decision that we needed a break. Since then I’ve been at it again, in 5 nights in Vegas I banged 3 girls (no Hookers.) now I’m home I have a few other girls lined up for fun/dates in the next few days

I just get a buzz from it but at the same time knowing it’s wrong and not sustainable. I hate his feeling, how do I battle it?

All help appreciated brothers
              make a U-turn uve been driving the wrong way it seems

Comment

Eat the butt of a chocolate BBW.

Comment

Reach around and squeeze the gut.

Comment

Beg for a fart and receive the muck

Comment

Working...
                    X