Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berchelt vs Miura july 15th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main and co-main will definitely be violent.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
      Seriously?

This is Friday Night Fights-level stuff.

The fact that people are happy about this card on HBO is an indicator of how far HBO Boxing has dropped.
      Dammit! I was sort of excited now I'm not!

Comment

Is the WBC champ gonna be doing testing this time around or does he get an exemption this time again like when he first won the title? Simply because he's Mexican and the WBC, well... we know how they roll.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Is the WBC champ gonna be doing testing this time around or does he get an exemption this time again like when he first won the title? Simply because he's Mexican and the WBC, well... we know how they roll.
          Are you saying messicans use roids?
          Reported

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Are you saying messicans use roids?
            Reported
            Well, before his fight with Vargas the WBC listed him as not being signed up for VADA yet they still allowed him to fight. I'm sure if he pops it'll just be tainted meat.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Well, before his fight with Vargas the WBC listed him as not being signed up for VADA yet they still allowed him to fight. I'm sure if he pops it'll just be tainted meat.
              Wait that doesnt maje sense. Why would they test vargas and not berchalt?

Comment

and joe smith jr vs barrera is supposed to be on this card. great card sick fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Wait that doesnt maje sense. Why would they test vargas and not berchalt?
                  Lol **** if I know bro. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                    Golden Boy and almost all other top promoter are doing a wonderful job this year.
                    What good card has Golden Boy done this year????

And don't say Canelo-Chavez. That was putrid.

Cotto-Kamegai is a joke too. Kamegai needs to avenge his loss to Alfonso Gomez before he takes on old-ass Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X