No announcement yet.

How's this for a Dec. 15th Top Rank card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
    i doubt golden boy would want to help top rank more....working together is a good sign, but i doubt they would move it to help TR
    What are you talking about? Lara is already gonna be fighting on a Top Rank event as the main event with a ****ty undercard in Vegas. So why not move it to Florida.
    Originally posted by PBP View Post
    They going to lose money on this event even with a light undercard.
    It was more like a well wishing thing but how much do you think they can possibly make with Bradley-Peterson as the main event and just Gamboa on the card? You don't think Top Rank is setting themselves up to lose money in this event regardless?

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
      What are you talking about? Lara is already gonna be fighting on a Top Rank event as the main event with a ****ty undercard in Vegas. So why not move it to Florida.

It was more like a well wishing thing but how much do you think they can possibly make with Bradley-Peterson as the main event and just Gamboa on the card? You don't think Top Rank is setting themselves up to lose money in this event regardless?
      I agree. Putting Bradley vs. Peterson as the headline event in Florida is dumb idea to begin with. If Arum finds a way to make money off this event he's a genius.

Comment

Arum is straight ******ed for doing this kind of fight in Miami. He's better of trying to make it in DC.... just a stupid stupid move IMO.

Comment

Working...
        X