No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    i haven't seen you talk about boxing once . i see you spouting partisan BS in the lounge and HIGHLY suspect you are an alt of 1bad65. not f#cking once have i seen either of you post in nsb! i have won poster of the year several times in NSB, and i was a shoe in for top 3 every year when i posted here regularly go find the threads. they worship me here and they f#cking should! lots of garbage people post there, but 200K people have accounts here, i and i don't see your knowledge separating yourself from anybody in any regard! some people here do know boxing, and i don't see you talking it? i had media credentials for a number of years to cover boxing. covered everything from local fights off TV and amateur shows to big fights on showtime, hbo, and ESPN. i'd probably have a hall of fame vote if i kept with it, but there is no money in it at all and i needed to focus on a real career.

class dismissed!
    Larry?.........

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      So then why did you call his killers bad cops?

Oh and what you said about killing guys running while packing is illegal
      i dont recall the exact pellet gun case. if there was more to it.

bruh, just stop. youre making a fool of yourself.

every eye but yours, and maybe mega 30, sees dude running and reaching for his gun.

you should become a defense attorney. you seem to enjoy defending the guilty.

edit -

bullsfam sees what you see, too
      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 07-21-2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        Look at all these trump nazis lmao he literally had his wallet in his hand pulling out of it when the hoe started lunging at him.

Black man, with a weapon, cops already jumping on you, I can see why he panicked even if he made the wrong choice. I'm not defending him but to act like the cops handled this right is a ****ing joke
        So did he or did he not have a gun?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          i dont recall the exact pellet gun case. if there was more to it.

bruh, just stop. youre making a fool of yourself.

every eye but yours, and maybe mega 30, sees dude running and reaching for his gun.

you should become a defense attorney. you seem to enjoy defending the guilty.
          Your perjuring yourself in defending the white guy who was shot for pulling up his pants and in the same thread you said that some times a guy has to defend himself from cops, who you said in that case were bad

But in this case, you've already justified profiling and keep defending the party guilty of obstruction of justice by tampering with the audio body cams

Every eye can see that @ 12 seconds the guns were already on him before he went for his.. In fact, its legally pragmatic to concur, that when you go grabbing an armed man with or without probable cause, you already ready to kill him, which you and your accomplices have confessed brings joy. One might in turn concur that some of the police officers that you volunteered with likewise get a sense of euphoria for such kills

Comment

Your perjuring yourself defended the white guy who pulled up his pants and in the same thread said that some times a guy has to defend himself from cops, who you said were bad

But in this case, you've already justified profiling and keep defending the party guilty of obstruction of justice by tampering with the audio body cams

Every eye can see that @ 12 seconds the guns were already on him before he went for his.. In fact, its legally pragmatic to concur, that when you go grabbing an armed man with or without probable cause, you already ready to kill him, which you and your accomplices have confessed brings joy. One might in turn concur that some of the police officers that you volunteered with likewise get a sense of euphoria for such kills
            like i sai, i dont remember the specifics. want to refresh my memory ?

you run, you might get shot
            you run and reach for a gun, you better get shot

Comment

like i sai, i dont remember the specifics. want to refresh my memory ?

you run, you might get shot
              you run and reach for a gun, you better get shot
              You can be seated Mr. Elroy

The honorable hereby find the victim not guilty on the grounds of self defense.

Comment

You can be seated Mr. Elroy

The honorable hereby find the victim not guilty on the grounds of self defense.
                what victim ????

Comment

• thank god there was body cam. if not people would be screaming they planted it !!!!

Comment

what victim ????
                    I said be seated, your counter suit is frivolous and one more outburst like that you'll not only be fined for perjury but held in contempt of court

Comment

I said....

youve been saying nonsense. youre just all up in arms because its a non white. youre so enamored with a certain clique, they can never be wrong in your loving eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X