Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win, Golovkin or Canelo? (public poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post
    close but clear decision for canelo IMO.

canelo washes him in the rematch, ggg couldn't hurt my boy.

gave canelo rounds 1,2,3,5,10,11,12
    Open your eyes!!!!!!!!!...your entitled to your opinion, but don't make a mockery of the Polls,

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      No point in this thread as gg g won. Might as well ask who really w on floyd v nelo.
      The way GGG literally smirks when Nelo hits him with his best shots is freakish!

Comment

• golovkin. i dont think anyone can watch that fight and think canelo won. basically everyone who said golovkin lost, were the ones who wanted him to lose. how the **** can u win a fight by not landing or throwing punches lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
          golovkin. i dont think anyone can watch that fight and think canelo won. basically everyone who said golovkin lost, were the ones who wanted him to lose. how the **** can u win a fight by not landing or throwing punches lol
          you really do create your own reality dont you

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            you really do create your own reality dont you

he started off well and then went into his shell for the rest of the night after eating a few jabs. most of the video is canelo sitting on the ropes not throwing or running away.

Comment

• I had GGG 7-5...............He won 6 rounds clearly to 4 for Canelo. I'm good with anything from a draw to GGG by a point or two. I understand why Canelo would get the win, but don't agree with it and it's hard to live with. Not as hard as Hagler vs Leonard, but still not fair to the Champion.

I will say that the fight was so confusing it was almost uncomfortable to watch......But just because Canelo walked forward with the occasional flurry doesn't mean he won the round. That happened in several rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssc73 View Post
                I had GGG 7-5...............He won 6 rounds clearly to 4 for Canelo. I'm good with anything from a draw to GGG by a point or two. I understand why Canelo would get the win, but don't agree with it and it's hard to live with. Not as hard as Hagler vs Leonard, but still not fair to the Champion.

I will say that the fight was so confusing it was almost uncomfortable to watch......But just because Canelo walked forward with the occasional flurry doesn't mean he won the round. That happened in several rounds.
                This is from last years fight bud...

Comment

• 8 4 again. Canelo came forward but got outlanded including power punches to the face. I thought boxing was hit and not get hit and for however slick and more apparently more skilled he is he got punched in the head a lot more in both fights

Comment

• Originally posted by ssc73 View Post
                    I had GGG 7-5...............He won 6 rounds clearly to 4 for Canelo. I'm good with anything from a draw to GGG by a point or two. I understand why Canelo would get the win, but don't agree with it and it's hard to live with. Not as hard as Hagler vs Leonard, but still not fair to the Champion.

Haha, this poll is for their first fight from 2017...

Here is the poll for last Saturday's rematch, place your vote:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=792542

Comment

• what a surprise, the same group of race baiters voting for canelo in both polls, these guys are so pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X