Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked in for lemiux fight under 7.5rounds

Comment

• Me and asgarth didnt properly assess the lemiux fight and deserved to lose although he did hurt archour several times in first 6 rounds

Calculated my roi couple days ago and after 68 bets it was 33.7% for over 10k profit

Comment

• mlac jus watched horn and lucas and youre right. Lucas looked bad vs kiram
        And horn is tough and athletic. I dont see any prefight bets next couple weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          mlac jus watched horn and lucas and youre right. Lucas looked bad vs kiram
          And horn is tough and athletic. I dont see any prefight bets next couple weeks
          I only like Flanaghan to win on points v hooker after that i like

Leo to win another decision V mares
          Josh taylor to win ( i expect he'll be a 8/11 or maybe 8/13 favorite) i think he'll stop Postol late.

Apart from taylor postol, there isnt a whole lot of good boxing over the summer..

Comment

• I'll bite for a chalky play at this improved price at 5D reduced:

Terence Crawford (-740) vs Jeff Horn $2,960.00 for $400.00

Comment

• Taylor has opened as a 1/14 favourite to beat Postol. Josh is very good, but that seems excessive.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                Taylor has opened as a 1/14 favourite to beat Postol. Josh is very good, but that seems excessive.
                what the ****, i thought he'd be a slight favourite maybe 8/15 at the most...thats ridiculous.

Comment

• Nathan Gorman Decision 4/6

this might even be a controversial SD, If its close like i think it will be..Gorman will obviously get the nod
                  Gorman won't stop Big sexy to the head, but is known for his bodypunching so theres a possibility big sexy gets stopped on a liver shot but Turner is extremely tough and it's only 10 rounds so ill take the most likely outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Nathan Gorman Decision 4/6

this might even be a controversial SD, If its close like i think it will be..Gorman will obviously get the nod
                    Gorman won't stop Big sexy to the head, but is known for his bodypunching so theres a possibility big sexy gets stopped on a liver shot but Turner is extremely tough and it's only 10 rounds so ill take the most likely outcome.
                    im backing gorman KO. He doesnt have as quick hands as hrgovic, but gorman has relatively quick hands for a heavyweight and good punch variety up and downstairs. turners guard defends alright upstairs, but he is open for body shots.

Turner slowed down in the 4th round against hrgovic and gorman brings more pressure than hrgovic. turner has decent counterpunching skills though and gorman could become more careful, if he eats a couple of turners left hook counters.

hrgovic also was still too inexperienced and started too fast against turner, which made him slow down in the later rounds.

Comment

• Robert Manzanarez (-165) vs Mercito Gesta $165.00 for $100.00
                      Robert Manzanarez (-165) vs Mercito Gesta $165.00 for $100.00

Manny Robles Jr. (+115) vs Edgar Valerio $100.00 for $115.00
                      Manny Robles Jr. (+123) vs Edgar Valerio ~$96.75 for ~$119.00
                      Manny Robles Jr./Edgar Valerio Draw (+1800) ~$25.80 for ~$464.40

Comment

Working...
                      X