• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had inoue early ko , and inoue to win,and jumped on inoue ko when it opened

[IMG]Screenshot_20180525_134837[/IMG]

Screenshot_20180525_135248

Comment

• jas nice one, i played it ultra safe with a shiro/inoue double at under evens. i thought Mcdonnell would go some rounds.

what you on this weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        jas nice one, i played it ultra safe with a shiro/inoue double at under evens. i thought Mcdonnell would go some rounds.

what you on this weekend?
        Gonna do inplay for spilka fight and the sky card tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          Gonna do inplay for spilka fight and the sky card tonight
          theres a sky card tonight? whos on it?

Comment

theres a sky card tonight? whos on it?
            Yafai vs cormona who went 12 with inoue but inoue had a broken hand. But cormona got stopped 2 fights ago ina fight he didnt train properly for and came in overweight

And jerwin ancajas

Bet365 dont have it in their inplay schedule but very likely they have inplay for it

And they have spilka fight inplay vs an active dominic guinn. Spilka got koed last fight . I think the inplay for that will be 11pm uk time

Comment

Yafai vs cormona who went 12 with inoue but inoue had a broken hand. But cormona got stopped 2 fights ago ina fight he didnt train properly for and came in overweight

And jerwin ancajas
              That's tommorow night bud, i was looking at the over in the yafai fight, i thought Carmona beat a juiced up Cuadras but then i see hes got KO'd by a random nobody in his next fight?

Comment

That's tommorow night bud, i was looking at the over in the yafai fight, i thought Carmona beat a juiced up Cuadras but then i see hes got KO'd by a random nobody in his next fight?
                Asgarth showed me this article which said he was 4 pounds overweight. Looks like he didnt train for that fight.

yea its tommorow night

Comment

• mlac you agree with crawford ko vs horn and lucas to win and lucas ko vs manny? Lot of people think manny will win and hes a 1/2 favourite with the bookies. His timing was off vs horn and has a daytime job

Comment

mlac you agree with crawford ko vs horn and lucas to win and lucas ko vs manny? Lot of people think manny will win and hes a 1/2 favourite with the bookies. His timing was off vs horn and has a daytime job
                    For that price i like Lucas over manny for sure. even though i thought he beat Horn, Lucas still has one big performance left in him imo, but does pac? not sure about that tbh

As for Bud, i wouldnt back a KO really, Horn is very tough and he could very well just get schooled for 12 rounds, i don't like the fact Bud didnt finish Postol when he was hurting and wobbling him with jabs ffs...he could of easily got him out of there but chose to coast to a UD..

Comment

For that price i like Lucas over manny for sure. even though i thought he beat Horn, Lucas still has one big performance left in him imo, but does pac? not sure about that tbh

As for Bud, i wouldnt back a KO really, Horn is very tough and he could very well just get schooled for 12 rounds, i don't like the fact Bud didnt finish Postol when he was hurting and wobbling him with jabs ffs...he could of easily got him out of there but chose to coast to a UD..
                      yea true but postol also went into survival mode

horn is wide open for the shot crawford ko'ed idongo with and i get the impression horn doesnt take body shots well

Comment

Working...
                      X