Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Kanneka Jenkins mysterious death/murder saga is messed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This story really got my blood boiling, I usually stay away from stuff like this but that's been the consensus, the fact that she's yelling for help and the music audio gets turned up.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The videos in the hotel have been released? You got a link for those videos?
      Her family said they saw her in the video at the hotel. See below.

During that second viewing of the video, the family saw Jenkins “staggering” drunk near the hotel’s front desk. The video was from 3:20 a.m. Saturday and the family discovered it about 10 p.m. that night. They remained at the hotel, and about 1 a.m., police told them the teen’s body had been found in the walk-in freezer in a construction area, the newspaper reports.

I will say I don't know what happened and a lot of **** is floating around. I do find a bit disturbing you think people can't be raped quietly, like the victim can't be drunk and out of it.Unfortunately, that happens all the time if the perp threatens physical violence or has a gun etc or the victim is wasted.

Comment

You are right about the video though. Everybody thinks they are some master criminologist while they watch it and see clues everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Her family said they saw her in the video at the hotel. See below.

During that second viewing of the video, the family saw Jenkins “staggering” drunk near the hotel’s front desk. The video was from 3:20 a.m. Saturday and the family discovered it about 10 p.m. that night. They remained at the hotel, and about 1 a.m., police told them the teen’s body had been found in the walk-in freezer in a construction area, the newspaper reports.

I will say I don't know what happened and a lot of **** is floating around. I do find a bit disturbing you think people can't be raped quietly, like the victim can't be drunk and out of it.Unfortunately, that happens all the time if the perp threatens physical violence or has a gun etc or the victim is wasted.
          I have a hard time believing that someone is being raped in a bed in a room full of people and no one is even looking or paying attention to the rape going on in front of them. That's not normal behavior unless you're a sociopath. These are young adults, 19, 20, 21 years old. They haven't seen that much horror that early in life to become that desensitized. People are trying to make those young adults out to be animals, they're dehumanizing them. It's sad seeing black people doing that to other black people when they know the world already tries to dehumanize us.

I think she got drunk (or possibly her drink was spiked) and she wandered into that freezer. Maybe she was sleepwalking. I used to get drunk and sleep walk. Almost jumped out a window. I think people need to stop trying to make stories out of the facebook live video and convicting these people in the room. When the facts come out I don't think it'll be anything like the theories people have now. But the problem is people won't believe the facts because of these wild accusations that have taken over from that facebook live video.

Comment

What in the holy ****........what kind of "friend", hell, what kind of person sets someone up to get raped and killed? And wtf were they offering? What, $20k? It couldn't have been a crazy amount of money. And how tf did that convo even go down?

Listen, we want to rape your girl. We'll give you $5k to make it happen.

Ummmm.....OK, where and when?

WTF at this entire situation. And I hope the chick that set her up gets life with no parole, and gets beaten daily for what she did. So messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              What in the holy ****........what kind of "friend", hell, what kind of person sets someone up to get raped and killed? And wtf were they offering? What, $20k? It couldn't have been a crazy amount of money. And how tf did that convo even go down?
              Sadly, the money talked about was a measly $200.

I think the jealous "friends" set her up to get raped, not knowing she was gonna end up dead.

Even though it's said you can hear a man in the video saying "I'm about to kill somebody." I genuinely think the death may have been a freak accident. The idiot talking like that on the live feed was trying to scare her and the rape incident is picked up on that video.

However I think they've basically had her raped then left her behind heavily intoxicated with no phone and taken her car. The question is how did she end up in a walk-in freezer in a part of the hotel which was under construction? Surely it would have been off-limits?

Comment

Like the plan was to just let these "men" run a train on this pretty girl who made all those fugly biatches feel bad about themselves. It would have destroyed her emotionally and ruined her reputation. That sort of stuff is probably more common than you'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  This story really got my blood boiling, I usually stay away from stuff like this but that's been the consensus, the fact that she's yelling for help and the music audio gets turned up.
                  She's not saying "help me" in the video. You're hearing background noise. She definetly wasn't YELLING. The girl on the video is fiddling with the phone trying to play the music. That's why she says WTF when the music suddenly stops.

And a few seconds later you hear Kanneka say "I'm not drunk' And her friend says 'you don't have to be drunk you need to enjoy yourself' then she says 'I am enjoying myself'
                  Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-12-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Here is the full video. How people are getting this story that she was being raped in that room is beyond me

Comment

pretty sick if those noises were actually a girl asking for help, but really cant tell. that sound could literally be anything

reminds of the tupac song, when you play it backward it sounds like he said "suge shot me" it obv doesnt but if you want to believe it then it kinda does

idk if anybody wants to watch this i sure as fuk aint lol

Last edited by HanzGruber; 09-12-2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X