Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough to be a Brit right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      But respect to gay people for hijacking the meaning of a rainbow. Rainbows used to mean luck, but now it means if you like getting your dick sucked by another dude you're in luck if you are coming to this house.
      Rainbows mean that the Lord won't destroy humanity once again with water

Comment

Would be funnier if they did that in Helmand Province or Raqqa. Really funny.

Comment

You are aware that on American military installations Obama month is supported too right? Seen it at a few bases, some have it right at the gate in June. Smh, this country

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            You are aware that on American military installations Obama month is supported too right? Seen it at a few bases, some have it right at the gate in June. Smh, this country
            I never seen that crap

Thanks Obama...

Comment

Great way to demoralize your own troops.

Comment

Everyone is pushing the gay and tranny agenda now.

Even Ebay is asking you to donate to gay homeless charities. Why single out homeless **** stabbers? there's plenty of straight homeless people that need help too.

Comment

****ing f4g ****. Pushing and passing it round like a basket ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I've heard people suggest the UK military sucks dicks. I guess it is true?

And I will say that as a guy who lives in an area of town with a BUNCH of gay flags (gay people are great neighbors btw) that all I reallllllly see that flag representing is dudes sucking each others dicks. Thats no flag of pride if your hetro.

But respect to gay people for hijacking the meaning of a rainbow. Rainbows used to mean luck, but now it means if you like getting your dick sucked by another dude you're in luck if you are coming to this house.
                    Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    Would be funnier if they did that in Helmand Province or Raqqa. Really funny.
                    Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Great way to demoralize your own troops.
                    Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Everyone is pushing the gay and tranny agenda now.

Even Ebay is asking you to donate to gay homeless charities. Why single out homeless **** stabbers? there's plenty of straight homeless people that need help too.
                    Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    ****ing f4g ****. Pushing and passing it round like a basket ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Poor kid never had a chance

Comment

Working...
                      X