Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-16-2020, 07:28 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 2694 Post(s)
COVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond reputeCOVID-19 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 306,201.06
Total Points: 319,371.83
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
I know I've made lot of troll threads lately but this is dead serious.

Open your phone, open google maps and go to "your places"

Google maps has tracked every single place you have been to, every country city and hotel, restaurant landmark etc for the last half decade.

If you look at anything on the internet, the next day you'll have a personalized ad for it. If you clicked a youtube video about rainbow flip flops, you'll get an ad for rainbow flip flops the next day.

How did we allow these insitutitions to gain so much access to every part of our lives. There is also a camera and a microphone in nearly every square yard. If you're on your phone, you're holding a camera and microphone and gps tracking device right now.

And people still use android with google services at the heart of it........but they got their device cheap, so that’s alright!
COVID-19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 09:16 PM #12
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 1365 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 48,078.74
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:

Google maps has tracked every single place you have been to, every country city and hotel, restaurant landmark etc for the last half decade.

If you look at anything on the internet, the next day you'll have a personalized ad for it. If you clicked a youtube video about rainbow flip flops, you'll get an ad for rainbow flip flops the next day.

How did we allow these insitutitions to gain so much access to every part of our lives
. There is also a camera and a microphone in nearly every square yard. If you're on your phone, you're holding a camera and microphone and gps tracking device right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
You're talking about the average American who is around 300lbs, unhealthy and lazy as shyt.

If they are too lazy to give a damn about their own health and well being, what makes you think they give a damn about the government probing their fat slob azzes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
my daughter pulled up google maps the other day on her laptop. It shows my phones location, I was like wtf?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckoning View Post
The issue is people care more about convenience than any privacy or security they may want.
People generally want to see products and services that they want versus randomized advertising which is how Google makes it's money.

It's getting better as there are some laws on the books starting to prevent some of this but Europe is way ahead of the US on this.

You could shut off location services if you don't want to be tracked but Google was actually sued because people did, and they were still tracked due to faulty implementation of the software.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I have been in this business for the last 20 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckoning View Post
Technically if it was shut off your expected behavior is what should have happened. The problem is/was other apps that identify you weren't being shut off so your location was being exposed with no easy way for you to rectify it.
It's also possible your location was cached (shown from previous usage).

It's a big lawsuit, but then again Google and other big tech firms have really good lawyers.

It's a big issue. Location services can be extremely valuable (ie money making) but the privacy issues are finally coming to bear.

Honestly, when I was at Google, the CEO actually said to us in a meeting, if you are doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about and I just thought, this guy understands nothing about how people value privacy and how wrong that statement was.
this is some scary shyte, because govts and corporations love control over people, and basically when you have a situation where someone like facebook ceo or lets say a politician or more likely the director of the NSA gets used to having this kind of control over the general population's lives it becomes an entitlement and it's impossible to take away. we are an entitlement based society and the entitlements of the super-wealthy and directors of social institutions have big plans for the future that include much more control than what we're seeing now. the trick is going to be how they are going to get us to agree to it.
i hope the europeans can manage to peel back some of the internet and camera monitoring, but a german friend of mine explained how all the ceo's of the security camera corporations are best friends of the top politicians, they have already figured something out if any anti-surveillance laws manage to pass
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 09:43 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3477 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,874.67
Total Points: 117,123.82
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

People don't care tho..... I stopped using facebook after noticing how they use your personal info etc. These people rather be exposed, scammed, etc than give up this stuff
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 10:01 PM #14
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 1365 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 48,078.74
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
People don't care tho..... I stopped using facebook after noticing how they use your personal info etc. These people rather be exposed, scammed, etc than give up this stuff
lol, social media addiction is just like drug addiction, it might feel "good" to use meth or fentanyl but the stuff rots you out from the inside. the price of getting high becomes more and more serious when drugs (or any other addiction) turns on you and then is taking more and more. this facebook / google surveillance thing is just like how a guy with no morals sees his niece has a smokin' hot body like a young carrie stevens, and decides to get her hooked on drugs so he can pimp her out. make no mistake, we are the commodity to be bought and sold in the new capitalist world
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 10:08 PM #15
Corporate Tool

Quoted: 2824 Post(s)
jreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,985.66
Total Points: 61,524.84
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang For being one helluva poster - Chief2ndzOnly! chi town info - al capone You're one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Tomasz Adamek: brave ring warrior - Freedom. 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang just because :kiss: - Bossy For a good treasured friend - jazluvr quik payup gratzie! - `STEELHEAD 49ers/Saints. thanks for your payment, have a beer on me...cheers! - jose830 
Cheers!  Here's to hopefully a great night of boxing! - UglyPug u deserve it - WeEatinBaby ATG poster - sugarsmosley lol atg poster - Mike D Thanks for the stream! - mathed 
Thank you, Happy holidays to you and all those close as well. - TBear Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ For good luck in all your affairs - jazluvr lol I keep trying to send you points but it keeps sending 11.00 - -jose- Happy holidays! - jazluvr 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Tunney! 
Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
It's true. People would rather have convenience, and be able to do things easily and simply, than to have privacy.
jreckoning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 10:22 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18606 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 335,131.33
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:

How did we allow these insitutitions to gain so much access to every part of our lives. There is also a camera and a microphone in nearly every square yard. If you're on your phone, you're holding a camera and microphone and gps tracking device right now.
way too many troll threads.. slow down. i am familiar with google, tracking, and big data.

i go out all the time without my phone, and i think you probably cannot do it.. you are not your phone, but young dudes can not log off, or leave the phone at home.. any way. I gotta go to work now.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 09:56 PM #17
--------------

Quoted: 2545 Post(s)
llll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 62,843.37

Look at this shlt that just showed up on my phone...

HOW THE **** DOES GOOGLE KNOW MY BOXINGSCENE USERNAME AND WHY

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
llll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 10:01 PM #18
--------------

Quoted: 2545 Post(s)
llll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 62,843.37

Another weird ad occurrence that I remember is that I was reading a graphic novel on my tablet that had hot air balloons in it.

And then then the next day I got an ad for hot air balloon tours.

WHAT THE **** GOOGLE.
llll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 10:06 PM #19
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Rhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the roughRhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the roughRhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,045.91
Total Points: 13,937.27

Also don't get caught lackin' like Amir Khan
Rhonda Drowsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 10:07 PM #20
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Rhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the roughRhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the roughRhonda Drowsy is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,045.91
Total Points: 13,937.27

Quote:
Look at this shlt that just showed up on my phone...

HOW THE **** DOES GOOGLE KNOW MY BOXINGSCENE USERNAME AND WHY

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
All these boxing websites likely did a huge data mining op. No joke lol. Sherpup done it
Rhonda Drowsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends