No announcement yet.

Question about PC Game controllers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about PC Game controllers

What’s the difference between a Logitech game pad like the F710 or the Steam controller? Would I only be able to play Steam games automapped with their own proprietary controller? What about generic wired 8 dollar controllers? Can you also map easily? I think the Logitech and Steam drivers are the easiest to work with?

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
    What’s the difference between a Logitech game pad like the F710 or the Steam controller? Would I only be able to play Steam games automapped with their own proprietary controller? What about generic wired 8 dollar controllers? Can you also map easily? I think the Logitech and Steam drivers are the easiest to work with?
    Nearly all steam games are mapped for Xbox controllers. Never used a steam controller, but they seem to have mixed reviews. Xbox controller is the way to go.

Comment

I just use an XBox One controller, PC controllers look weird.

Comment

I use controllers that look like bootleg PS4s

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          I use controllers that look like bootleg PS4s
          I was told to stay from those. But they look to be the most tempting for the price. I am want to buy four for Rocket League and friends. We have a projector for 4 way split screen. Some say get this get that, that all will work. I just want to buy a good investment so I don’t have to buy another. The Steam looks nice or the Xbox but I still need to buy an adapter x4. The generic ones cost about 10 bucks tops

Comment

Forget that.

You can just connect your PS4 controller to your PC via USB and use that if you have one or download DS4 and use that to use a controller.

Comment

Working...
            X