Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's better: Spence or Manny Pacquiao in his Prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's better: Spence or Manny Pacquiao in his Prime?

Spence is the new king at 147, but how would a fight between him and the Manny Pacquiao from 10 years ago have gone?

VS

2008 version of Manny Pacquiao

How do you think the fight goes?

Errol Spence Jr
    9.52%
    Manny Pacquiao in his Prime
    90.48%
    Last edited by O Prophet; 02-03-2018, 03:42 AM.

Boxers from the past always beat boxers of today - this is an indisputable fact.

Boxers from years gone by were better in every way and if you disagree then YDKSAB.

Comment

impossible to know although the Pacquiao that beat ODH/Miguel with his in and out movement would be a problem for anyone, especially for someone as stationary as Spence.

Comment

At welter, I don't see any scenario Pac could beat the current Spence. Spence too big, too good.

Comment

I'm not sure how good Pacquiao is against other southpaws. Didn't he lose and/or struggle every time he fought another southpaw?

Comment

Spence. Too big, too black

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Spence. Too big, too black
              Mmmmhmmm this guy knows what's up.

(PM me, we should meet up)

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                At welter, I don't see any scenario Pac could beat the current Spence. Spence too big, too good.
                I see Pac from Cotto-Dela Hoya fights stopping Spence inside 10 rounds.

Comment

I see spence wearing pac down with body shots and getting a stoppage rnd 8.

Comment

Pac would never stop Spence. Vassil is the latest and greatest truest Top Rank non juicer. Vassil has shown a complete biography of athletic tricks to make him what he is. Vassil would never stoop to Pac’s level and rise up divisions while juicing as an advantage. He doesn’t need to. He’s a two time Gold master

Comment

Working...
                    X