Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: Easter is on my radar now! Pacquiao I want but I won't and other...VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Joshua is rated just fine. I don't see many calling him ATG or a P4P top 10 fighter. He just is what he is, currently the best HW.
    Pampered Joshua got his way easy to a gold medal and a world title.

All of that in his hometown.

Gift in london vs Savon and Camarelle, then Charles Martin and a 42 years old man who had long lay off.

Lomo had it the hardway, leaving no doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Pampered Joshua got his way easy to a gold medal and a world title.

All of that in his hometown.

Gift in london vs Savon and Camarelle, then Charles Martin and a 42 years old man who had long lay off.

Lomo had it the hardway, leaving no doubts.
      I thought you were going to provide something to back up your claim that Joshua is overrated. Looks like you can't because he isn't.

Comment

Anyone not overrated.
        How brazenly contrarian. There are those who might claim that Joshua is overated, of course, but myself I like seeing folk get excited by fighters. I think the sport needs more of that and less negativity, but that's just me.

Comment

I thought you were going to provide something to back up your claim that Joshua is overrated. Looks like you can't because he isn't.
          Yes he's, he's not even the best in his own division.

Wilder might seriously hurt him, Fury will for sure if he truly comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by billyboxing View Post
            yes he's, he's not even the best in his own division.

Wilder might seriously hurt him, fury will for sure if he truly comes back.
            hahahahahaha

Comment

So basically no Pacquiao or Garcia this year. The two fights most fans want. Instead Easter is suddenly on his radar after Easter almost lost to a B level FW.
              Easter was talking crap about him before his last fight. Second, don't you think he should at least test the waters at 135?

And don't bring up Rigo. That was his own stupid decision to move up to weight classes after rejecting the fight at 126. Loma even acknowledged that the fight was a waste of time because of the size difference.

Comment

So basically no Pacquiao or Garcia this year. The two fights most fans want. Instead Easter is suddenly on his radar after Easter almost lost to a B level FW.
                Easters struggl3d to people like that before and you still all said Loma was hiding from him lol. I see you've jumped on the Loma hate bandwagon, that really surprises me, guess you don't like his style either?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Easters struggl3d to people like that before and you still all said Loma was hiding from him lol. I see you've jumped on the Loma hate bandwagon, that really surprises me, guess you don't like his style either?
                  I never said Loma was hiding from Easter. Try again.

I've told you many times and you know it's the ******ed delusional fans i don't like. They can't call a spade a spade. Lomachenko is obviously trying to cherry pick easter but the fans get all mad when someone says it.

Comment

not sure why he wouldnt want the manny fight at 140.. since he said pac is old, this will be the perfect match for him to test the water out to see how he does at 140. either that or fight mikey garcia already!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      not sure why he wouldnt want the manny fight at 140.. since he said pac is old, this will be the perfect match for him to test the water out to see how he does at 140. either that or fight mikey garcia already!!
                      His dad doesn't want him to jump from 130 to 140.
                      He wants it step by step. First a fight at 135 then they can think of 140.
                      Loma probably wouldn't mind jumping at the opportunity right away, now that he understands the business side of boxing more.
                      It can still happen. It was obvious if that fight ever happened it wouldn't be next. Pacquiao should try 140 first himself. Maybe have a fight or two there, get a title and that would help sell the fight more.
                      Meanwhile Loma can capture a title at 135, fight Linares, etc.

You know, Loma's nickname is "HI-TECH," but the real HI-TECH guy is his dad. He is so organized and technical about everything.
                      It should be Anatoliy "HI-TECH" Lomachenko and Vasyl "The Matrix" Lomachenko honestly.

Comment

Working...
                      X